Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA Transfer details

Options
  • 07-04-2015 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I am trying to find on BOI 365 online the details of a SEPA transfer that I did a few days ago, but I cannot find anything.

Could you please tell me where I can find that information?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

bossdga wrote: »
    Hi,

I am trying to find on BOI 365 online the details of a SEPA transfer that I did a few days ago, but I cannot find anything.

Thanks
    Hi bossdga,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

If you did not print a confirmation at the time of payment, you can view the date of the transaction listed as part of your online statement. If you require further details of the payment, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 and a representative will be happy to help. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bossdga

bossdga wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi bossdga,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

If you did not print a confirmation at the time of payment, you can view the date of the transaction listed as part of your online statement. If you require further details of the payment, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 and a representative will be happy to help. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays.

Thanks

Billy
    Thank you Billy

Advertisement