Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on Merida Ride 100?

Options
  • 07-04-2015 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I'm looking at picking one of these up soon on the bike to work scheme. I'll be using it for biking to work and hopefully to help me get a bit fitter.

I'm just wondering what peoples thoughts on it are as my first entry bike or should I be looking at something different?

Bike(I can't post links yet): 360cycles[DOT]ie/road-men/312-merida-ride-100.html
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

Looks like a good entry level bike. I'd change the tyres to something with more puncture protection for commuting on.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Peck3277

Cool I'm going to try and head down today and tomorrow to size one up and maybe take it for a test ride. Anything I should keep an eye out for?

Advertisement