Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phoenix park stunner

Options
  • 07-04-2015 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

a bit random but sure what the hell.

I am looking for a girl who was walking her husky dog in the phoenix park yesterday evening circa 6pm. Tall Blonde wearing white sports top and grey pants.
    I was too shell shocked to chat her up :D

If anyone has a clue who she is please tell her her future husband is awaiting :P I'm not a stalker I swear!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭StoptheClocks

The garda are also looking for people that were in the park at this time yesterday.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0407/692455-fatal-toddler-hit-and-run/

heart breaking story.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 taway16

The garda are also looking for people that were in the park at this time yesterday.

heart breaking story.

Yes I heard that this morning...shocking stuff. I don't know how I didn't notice, I vaguely recall hearing an ambulance but I could be wrong. My heart goes out to the family...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

jesus Christ!

wtf like?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭StoptheClocks

taway16 wrote: »
    Yes I heard that this morning...shocking stuff. I don't know how I didn't notice, I vaguely recall hearing an ambulance but I could be wrong. My heart goes out to the family...

The park is a big place.
    There is you, falling in love in one part of the park, while a small distance away there is a families world falling apart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

We are not a dating site.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement