Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Designer / Landscaper

• 07-04-2015 11:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a garden designer or landscaper based in the Limerick area who would help with designing or putting some sort of structure around what is now a lawn.

All suggestions appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kennyt32

Hi. Look up nb gardens on facebook. I dont know him but his work looks very good. Lots of pictures on facebook too of job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Kennyt32 wrote: »
    Hi. Look up nb gardens on facebook. I dont know him but his work looks very good. Lots of pictures on facebook too of job.

will do, thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

http://www.robertnix.ie/

would recommend him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭tara m

There's an English chap who I met who used to work at The Garden Rooms on Ennis Road who does great things with the garden, he did mine and a few friends and businesses in town last summer - excellent plant knowledge, and very reliable. PM me for his number. Think his partner has a plant stall at Lucky Lane in Catherine Street at the weekend.

Advertisement