Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DLR Bay 10k : Monday Aug 3rd (Dún Laoghaire)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭frash

I've done this the last couple of years but Mrs Frash did it this year.

Anyone else have an issue with the size of a t-shirt? She got a size large, the same as I've gotten in previous years but it's like a size small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Pull out with results and few pics in the Irish Star.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

frash wrote: »
    I've done this the last couple of years but Mrs Frash did it this year.

Anyone else have an issue with the size of a t-shirt? She got a size large, the same as I've gotten in previous years but it's like a size small.

Yup, every T-shirt I own is medium but their medium was like a kids medium, I took a large blue one from last year instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Yup, every T-shirt I own is medium but their medium was like a kids medium, I took a large blue one from last year instead

+ 1

Every t-shirt I have is a medium - I had to take a blue L from last year - the green L was way too small and they had no XL ones - having said that, the tshirt is grand.

Am I the only one who would prefer cheaper races and no t-shirts, I have loads of them from races and I'll never use them, I prefer a vest - would prefer cheaper races and no t-shirt/goodie bags/stuff

- though I like the medal :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

T Shirts aren't my area, but there was a supplier change this year and once it was noticed that the sizing was off people were encouraged to try on.
    This obviously meant that those collecting earlier had a better choice and last year's excess stock also brought it as an option.
    Feedback has been given to the supplier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

I picked my number up Monday morning and I was offered the chance to try a t-shirt on and I appreciate the fact I got one that fitted, rather than this year's but was too small.

Would prefer a vest though .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    T Shirts aren't my area, but there was a supplier change this year and once it was noticed that the sizing was off people were encouraged to try on.
    This obviously meant that those collecting earlier had a better choice and last year's excess stock also brought it as an option.

I got one of last year's t-shirts in the finish up. Thanks for the helpfulness.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

BeepBeep67 wrote: »

Size was ok but I the neck is very tight. Not sure what it is about that vomit green that all race organisers like so much. The blue and yellow were much nicer, especially for summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Could hardly get my head through the XL t-shirt. Granted I have a big head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

You got to wonder who picks the colors for all these t-shirts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭uberalex

With the T-shirts, when I went to pick mine up on Sunday night they said they had a green 'L' and a larger blue 'L', so I opted for the latter one.

Advertisement