Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can we just post for additional card holder?

Options
  • 07-04-2015 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

HI,
        I want to add my spouse as an additional card holder to my credit card. She also a BOI customer. Can I just post the card form after filling to my branch or should I and her walk into some branch of BOI for getting the additional card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

kevincool wrote: »
    HI,
        I want to add my spouse as an additional card holder to my credit card. She also a BOI customer. Can I just post the card form after filling to my branch or should I and her walk into some branch of BOI for getting the additional card?
    Hi kevincool,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

To apply for an additional cardholder on your account, you can complete the application form and submit it along with the relevant identification documents (if required) to your local Bank of Ireland branch. Alternatively, you can return it by post to Bank of Ireland Card Services, PO BOX 1102, Dublin 2.

You can download an 'Add an Additional Cardholder' form on this page.

You can also make an appointment with a branch and a representative will be happy to help with the application. You can book an appointment here

I hope this helps.

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭kevincool

Hi,
       I completed the form and sent it by post but never got a reply. I went to o'connell branch with the completed form and they said that both spouse and the cardholder should be present in the branch to complete the request. I am confused as I get different answers regarding this. My spouse is also a BOI customer with the same residential address as me so should I be submitting any documentation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

kevincool wrote: »
    Hi,
       I completed the form and sent it by post but never got a reply. I went to o'connell branch with the completed form and they said that both spouse and the cardholder should be present in the branch to complete the request. I am confused as I get different answers regarding this. My spouse is also a BOI customer with the same residential address as me so should I be submitting any documentation?

Hi kevincool,

Thanks for your post.

As you have already completed and returned the application form by post it would be advisable to call our credit card team on 1890 251 251 as they will be able to check the status of the application for you.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement