Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CC application stage

Options
  • 07-04-2015 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

I wonder is there any way to get to know what stage my cc application at(didn't write down any number, no screenshot, no email sent)? I would need the card next week and applied for it over a week ago. Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi padyjoe

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

Yes, you can call for an update on the application, a colleague will be happy to check this for you. 

Please call 0818 200 343 and colleagues available Mon-Fri 8 am- 8 pm. 

Hope this helps! 

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Thank you!

I got a reply by post today. Which starting with the word unfortunately. Thanks but no thanks, this was the last straw I'm switching bank! 10 years with you, never in debt, current and saving account I am worth nothing to you at all! Was considering going due to charges and awful in branch experiences but gave it one more chance. Time's up! Best regards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

padyjoe wrote: »
    Thank you!

I got a reply by post today. Which starting with the word unfortunately. Thanks but no thanks, this was the last straw I'm switching bank! 10 years with you, never in debt, current and saving account I am worth nothing to you at all! Was considering going due to charges and awful in branch experiences but gave it one more chance. Time's up! Best regards!
    Hi padyjoe,

I'm sorry to hear this. I'm not sure if you're aware but you can appeal this through your account holding branch by speaking with a Customer Advisor.

If there's anything else we can help with, please us know.

Thanks

Janette

Advertisement