Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 Ball Pool

Options
  • 07-04-2015 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Anyone else play Miniclip's 8 Ball Pool? What do you think of it? What level are you, what are your total winnings etc.?

I'm really enjoying it at the moment. I'm level 15 and have 125,140 total winnings with 10,855 in the bank. If anyone wants to add me my ID is 1147775891.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

gazump123 wrote: »
    Anyone else play Miniclip's 8 Ball Pool? What do you think of it? What level are you, what are your total winnings etc.?

I'm really enjoying it at the moment. I'm level 15 and have 125,140 total winnings with 10,855 in the bank. If anyone wants to add me my ID is 1147775891.

It's the only mobile game that makes me want to smash my phone against the wall,when you don't make a shot and your oppo goes on too clean the table,it's as frustrating as hell.

My ID is 1370331158. I'll try to keep my cool,when you beat me :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Bret Hart wrote: »
    It's the only mobile game that makes me want to smash my phone against the wall,when you don't make a shot and your oppo goes on too clean the table,it's as frustrating as hell.

My ID is 1370331158. I'll try to keep my cool,when you beat me :p.

Hate when that happens. And when you under hit a simple shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kim_202

is anyone know?

how to hack 8 ball pool??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

is it even possable?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

kim_202 wrote: »
    is anyone know?

Yep, here's how: You don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Paulieniceguy

is anyone know?

Lol wish I new myself hooked on the game

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Lol wish I new myself hooked on the game

I have the hack working. Only for laptop / PC version.

I don't like the layout. I prefare the mobile platform.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭mobby

Just started playing this, and enjoying but there is a serious lack of European players most players I have come up against are from Asia or South American countries never played anyone from Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 wanderer1479

MillField wrote: »
    is anyone know?

Yep, here's how: You don't.
    Hhaah, you rock! :D

Advertisement