Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing the will to live with Eircom

Options
  • 07-04-2015 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I need a rep from Eircom to help me with my account. I was mis sold my package and through a number of attempts to resolve with customer service and online chat. I need help to resolve this issue. Let me know what you need from me and i will oblige.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I need a rep from Eircom to help me with my account. I was mis sold my package and through a number of attempts to resolve with customer service and online chat. I need help to resolve this issue. Let me know what you need from me and i will oblige.
    Hi Butternutz1

Sorry to hear of this, please PM me your eircom account number, a description of what you were sold (and what was delivered) and I'll look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Butternutz1

Hi Butternutz1

Sorry to hear of this, please PM me your eircom account number, a description of what you were sold (and what was delivered) and I'll look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent if you need anything else let me kno .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Butternutz1

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent if you need anything else let me kno .
    Hi Butternutz1
    Thanks, we will have a look at this and be back later today or tomorrow with update.
    Tony

Hi Butternutz1
    Thanks, we will have a look at this and be back later today or tomorrow with update.
    Tony

Any update on this ?

Hi Butternutz1
    Tony

Any update on this ?
    Hi Butternutz1

Yes I have PM'd you just now,

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi have you received my pm's
    Hi Butternutz1

Thanks
    Al

Hi have you received my pm's
    Hi Butternutz1

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Butternutz1

Apologies for the delays, I will respond to your PM right away.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement