Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Help!?

Options
  • 07-04-2015 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was wondering that if I only started studying now would I still do good in my jc. My parents are getting me to study 2 hs a night from now on. I did ok in my mocks. I got all honour, which were mostly b's with very little study. my teachers think im capable of getting exquisite results. is it still possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Yes, starting to properly study now should bring several of those Bs up to As, with the right study.

2 hours a night is a good amount, but I wouldn't recommend doing a single 2-hour block of study. Splitting your study up into three forty-minute segments with maybe a 10 minute break in between would yield much better results.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AcidMelon

Thank you so much <3

Advertisement