Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I find out how long I've been an eircom customer?

Options
  • 07-04-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

That basically is it. I've been with eircom for years on phone and then broadband, how do I find out how long??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Comerman wrote: »
    That basically is it. I've been with eircom for years on phone and then broadband, how do I find out how long??
    Hi Comerman

Feel free to PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Comerman

Hi Comerman

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan, I sent those details last Tuesday night,did you get them???

Hi Comerman

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Comerman

I can confirm you are with eircom efibre since the 6th of July 2013

Cheers
    Al

Hi Comerman

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Comerman

I can confirm you are with eircom efibre since the 6th of July 2013

Cheers
    Al
    What about before that Alan? I'm talking years :-)

Apologies, Before that you had opened the account on the 17th of July 2003 :)

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement

We're getting there Alan :-) I apologise now that was when we moved to this address there was another before that starting around Sept. 1994, I'll pm you the address.

We're getting there Alan :-) I apologise now that was when we moved to this address there was another before that starting around Sept. 1994, I'll pm you the address.
    Got your PM Comerman

I'm afraid we do not have this information, there is no record we can trace back that far, it might help if you have an account number for service at that address though? Sure PM it to me and I'll see what I can do ...

Cheers
    Al

Thanks Alan.

Thanks Alan.
    No worries at all

Al

Advertisement