Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Razer Deathstalker "Save Replay"

• 07-04-2015 4:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭

So i picked up a Deathstalker expert while on holidays last week, and used it for the first time today. Since installing the software, i'm getting a "Save Replay Alt + /" hint on the top left of my screen. I don't want it there, and it stays there all the time. I've googled and can't find anything, and there appears to be nothing in the Synapse Configuration to stop it.

Anyone else have one, and solved the above that may be able to help me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Is it not the Rapt ATI program that does that?

If it is it can be turned off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Is that the AMD Gaming Evolved thingy? I've no recollection of actually downloading that...

Is that the AMD Gaming Evolved thingy? I've no recollection of actually downloading that...

Yeah puts these things on your screen

5F9E5FD0D2B79C1BC668EDDE56ED69F125A14CDE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

That's the one. Had a look, can't see anywhere to disable it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Its the Raptr app thing. Saves the last 15 seconds of gameplay. I find it useful anyways. Uninstalling the Raptr program is probably the best bet if you don't want it at all

• Advertisement

In Raptr turn it and everything else then hit the dont load ever again button.

Raptr Record, Share and twitch work when they want too, i back using fraps for video and OBS for twitch.

Advertisement