Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Esb Eletrical Apprenticeship (2015)

• 07-04-2015 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I completed my apptitude test for the esb apprenticship last week and im just wondering if someone could tell me when i might be notified wheather or not i will be called for an interview
    Thanks
    -stephen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Maybe posting in the Jobs forum might get a better response but I do know the ESB are doing a major apprenticeship recruitment drive at the moment with around 300 being taken on. It will be a lengthy procedure but you will be notified either way, of that you can be sure. Patience recommended though, it can take a a couple of months.

Good luck.

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 14 niall181

ino a few now who have got a straight regection email last week and myslef and about 5 others ino have got emails saying they will be in toutch shortly that they are currently shortlisting !

• Registered Users Posts: 8 username insert here

I received this e-mail two days ago. Just wondering will I be called for interview?

Thanks

Thank you for recently applying for our ESB Electrical Apprenticeship 2015 Campaign.

We are currently shortlisting for the next stage of the recruitment process. We will be in contact with you shortly.

Kind regards,
    ESB Group Vacancies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

There's a big thread over on the electrical forum about this, loads of info:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055239434

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jsno122

Hi anyone who had interview did they hear anything back yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

See post above yours

Advertisement