Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which ad Campaign?

• 07-04-2015 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Haven't drank in almost two years now, hoping to encourage somebody to do the similar. Does anybody know which group is using the image of the mother vomiting while the child waits at the door?
    Thanks for the help in advance folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Fhttp://campus.ie/surviving-college/news/role-modelsie-whos-role-models

Think it's role models.ie

FairPlay to you for helping some others fight this, it be my thought it would do no harm in getting your friend around like minded people like yourself . Goodluck

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Power Chords

Not sure that's the one, I've seen it on some buses and one Luas stop, but thank you.
    It's definitely a mother and child image, and I think the child is waiting to go play some sport.
    The image you've referenced is actually two sisters, which I only found out by reading the various criticisms of the campaign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,349 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I think it's the Stop out-of-control drinking campaign poster you're thinking of. I only looked quickly on their site so the photo might be somewhere else but if you go here: http://www.rolemodels.ie/action-plan/downloads/ and scroll to "Billboard Creative" you can download a zip file which contains the ad (and it's meant to be a father and daughter).

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Power Chords

That's the one alright, I was almost positive I saw a mother and daughter version but I was speeding by on the luas so who knows.
    Thanks a million, much appreciated.

Advertisement