Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2015 Black Ops 3 | News and Rumours!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,674 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

heroics wrote: »
    Yep every time it's selected half people leave lobby. I like it as well. Only map I don't like is Rise the dlc one. Just a campers paradise

I leave every time EXODUS comes up!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Some great games again tonight with heroic. Will try and get on again tomorrow night . If anybody else is around come on and we can do serious damage with more than 2 working together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

New weapons coming to the game, link here

Simply Red wrote: »

Just saw this as well. Not sure what to think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Saw videos of them in action before Activision hit most YouTube Channels with copyright strikes (including Ali-A)! I wonder will they be supply drop exclusives or purchasable via the store? The Sword looks like something out of Lord of the Rings, the crossbow looks decent!

Wouldnt mind if they put the sword thing and crow bar in supply drops but left the guns out and just gave those to everyone, think that would be the best way of doing it and keeping things balanced.

Edit: Or maybe they could add the new weapons directly to the black market so you can buy them with cryptokeys, ie buy the crow bar for 100 cryptokeys/cod points. You could just buy them if you wanted or play to earn them eventually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

seen the Ali-A video, think he mentioned them as being part of the supply drops? Probably something I'll never get anyways :P but they do look pretty good

EDIT: just seen gameplay of it and holy ****, the M2 raider and NX phantom seem op as ****.

New weapons are out now, earned through supply drops.

New weapons are out now, earned through supply drops.
    Wonder will they be as rare as the Wrench or Knuckle Dusters? It will be interesting to see how OP some of these will be?

• Advertisement

Wonder will they be as rare as the Wrench or Knuckle Dusters? It will be interesting to see how OP some of these will be?
    The mx garand was the only one i was worried about, it looks like a sheiva with a faster fire rate, but it looks like it only holds 8 rounds at a time which isnt too bad I guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

Stupid question but what exactly is prestiged and how dya do it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

akelly02 wrote: »
    Stupid question but what exactly is prestiged and how dya do it?

When you reach level 55 you can prestige. Basically resets you weapons perks etc and allows you to prestige again. Each prestige you get to permanently unlock a single item and for the first 5 you get an additional create a class slot.

Anybody gotten the new weapons from supply drops yet? I haven't but I have been getting a lot of legendary and epic rare supply drops.

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Anybody gotten the new weapons from supply drops yet? I haven't but I have been getting a lot of legendary and epic rare supply drops.
    Nothing so far no, I got the butterfly knife not long after that came out but none of the newer ones so far

Just finished a game of Dom on Rise. Still my most hated map in blops3. I general I don't think much of the DLC tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Has anybody here yet got a mothership streak. Have being playing this now since day one and have yet to see one. I have mentioned this here before but still not a one. I only play hardcore buy still it's very bad form that even once every 30 care package you don't get one.

Also getting new weapons through the black-market is crap. Having different gun is a game balance issue. I don't mind buying camo or a fancy helmet but you are at a disadvantage of you don't have the newest gun. All started with AW Grrrrr

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

Looks like they nerfed the quickdraw attachment for the SMGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsPfRLGwbh4

For anyone interested these patch notes are much more in depth than the official ones

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackops3/comments/454zwy/den_kirson_black_ops_iii_update_notes_02092016/

• Advertisement

Would they ever leave the weapons alone. My beloved kuda is nowhere near as good as it was.

Doubt I'll ever get the weapons tbh. Must have a very small possibility of coming up

Double xp this weekend heroic. Will try and get on tonight. Would be grand to prestige again and get up the levels quickly over the week end

CptMackey wrote: »
    Would they ever leave the weapons alone. My beloved kuda is nowhere near as good as it was.

Doubt I'll ever get the weapons tbh. Must have a very small possibility of coming up

Double xp this weekend heroic. Will try and get on tonight. Would be grand to prestige again and get up the levels quickly over the week end

I'm only nearly on Prestige 1 :pac::pac:. I am on level 51 right now.

Cool didn't realise it was double XP weekend. I'll be on from about 9:30 this evening. Might get to masters this weekend after all :D:D

I'm only nearly on Prestige 1 :pac::pac:. I am on level 51 right now.

If you see us on later join in the lobby. much easier if there are a couple of people together.

If you see us on later join in the lobby. much easier if there are a couple of people together.

What console are u on though? PS4?

It's a Double Double XP weekend starting today around 6pm until Tuesday at 6pm
    So Double XP and Double weapon XP! Let's get our grind on lol!

• Advertisement

What console are u on though? PS4?

Yep PS4

Yep PS4

Sadly, I'm Xbox one :(. That's why I said hurry up March 2nd! So the Awakening DLC will be available on it

Sadly, I'm Xbox one :(. That's why I said hurry up March 2nd! So the Awakening DLC will be available on it

My bad I missed that post

Is there anything you do after you reach level 35 on zombies? Or is it then exactly like the old zombies where you just survive and don't matter about the xp?

Is there anything you do after you reach level 35 on zombies? Or is it then exactly like the old zombies where you just survive and don't matter about the xp?

not sure don't really play zombies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

For anyone interested these patch notes are much more in depth than the official ones

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackops3/comments/454zwy/den_kirson_black_ops_iii_update_notes_02092016/

Yeah I thought I was imagining things with the quick draw but I couldn't see anything about it in the cod website. Bast****

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

MarkLogan-91

Add me guys if you're on ps4

Swaginator457

Add me if you're on Xbox one OR Xbox 360

Help!

I am prestiged now (done Level 55) but it won't go to level 1 again so I can travel my way to prestige 2. It's simply showing level 55 and I that I have completed it. It's not changing or anything?

Help!

I am prestiged now (done Level 55) but it won't go to level 1 again so I can travel my way to prestige 2. It's simply showing level 55 and I that I have completed it. It's not changing or anything?

Options button > barracks > MP > prestige mode

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Options button > barracks > MP > prestige mode

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

Don't forget to use your unlock token!

MarkY91 wrote: »
    MarkLogan-91

Add me guys if you're on ps4

Added you now

calvinleong on PS4 - feel free to add me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Big_MacBaz if anyones on ps4

• Advertisement

Worked up to 60 crypto keys and got nothing. All duplicates . Sigh. Why do they put guns in this random rubbish.

Worked up to 60 crypto keys and got nothing. All duplicates . Sigh. Why do they put guns in this random rubbish.

Yep. All I have gotten is:

- Decals
    - Royal camos
    - Hallucination camos
    - Inferno camos

I literally have every one of those camos now.

I seem to get loads of dust ones. Pain in the ass

I get loads of camos. have storm for most of the weapons i use which is cool but no new weapons. My brother is level 12 never played multiplayer till last week and first supply drop got the crossbow. lucky bast*rd

On another note I dont see the benefit of using the subs since the nerf to ADS time. Its same as ARs now apparently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsPfRLGwbh4

Tried to use the vesper last night for the first time since it was patched. Holy sh1t they have ruined it. I did better with the weevil yesterday than the vesper in hardcore dom.

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Big_MacBaz if anyones on ps4

I joined a game of TDM with you last night. do you have a headset/Mic?

I get loads of camos. have storm for most of the weapons i use which is cool but no new weapons. My brother is level 12 never played multiplayer till last week and first supply drop got the crossbow. lucky bast*rd

On another note I dont see the benefit of using the subs since the nerf to ADS time. Its same as ARs now apparently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsPfRLGwbh4

Tried to use the vesper last night for the first time since it was patched. Holy sh1t they have ruined it. I did better with the weevil yesterday than the vesper in hardcore dom.

Yes bro. The Vesper is now one of my least favourite weapons thanks to the upper recoil and fire rate they did. If only we had Deadshot Daiquiri from zombies then it'd be better :rolleyes:. The Vesper was my favourite before the update.

Came across a guy who had diamond dual wield crossbows yesterday..every time I killed him, I'd immediately pick up his crossbows. Lots of fun using them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Haven't played BOPS3 much, just unlocked this, my friend who plays all the time is jealous, not sure if it's actually rare or not tho :P

PuD1T5C.jpg?1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,290 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Haven't played BOPS3 much, just unlocked this, my friend who plays all the time is jealous, not sure if it's actually rare or not tho :P

PuD1T5C.jpg?1

*heavy Breathing
    515IxIZgB6L._SX425_.jpg

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

PuD1T5C.jpg?1

If I ever see that again in multiplayer, I will knock out you's all out!!!

That thing I always see and it's even more annoying than the Purifier or H.I.V.E. - and that's saying something!

Advertisement