Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2015 Black Ops 3 | News and Rumours!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Jayop wrote: »
    Roughly how much do they tend to be? I'm getting The Division next week and I just picked up Rocket League so I'll probably be laying off this for a while anyway.

think they are around €15 each map pack. wouldn't be that pushed about it to be honest

Double weapon XP for the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

heroics wrote: »
    Double weapon XP for the weekend
    Was hoping for double cryptos, they havent done it in a while now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Has anyone managed to unlock the guns from the black market?

Nope only the wrench which I got ages ago. Nothing but duplicate camos at the moment

Have the crow bar, butterfly knife the crossbow thing. Don't use them, just see them as gimmicks

Simply Red wrote: »
    Have the crow bar, butterfly knife the crossbow thing. Don't use them, just see them as gimmicks

Same wouldn't mind the mx garand though if I could get it

Same wouldn't mind the mx garand though if I could get it
    Same yeah i'd use that to get the challenges done for it, I've a feeling the reload thing would annoy me though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,674 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

More double xp? Ah here.... double cryptokeys - me wantey!

Been playing a fair bit of HC FFA. Really liking it. Don't know why I didn't play this game type before.

win/loss, k/d etc is way better than playing obj game modes with randoms. If anyone else has not tried it out I'd recommend it. Don't rage nearly as much. :)

That being said teaming up with a couple of people in a lobby rarely loose HC Dom either.

• Advertisement

Since nobody has mentioned this here, the next zombies map is expected to take place on an island called Pohnpei with a lot of evidence that show this.

I'm sure people subscribed to Activision or registered to their website has gotten a leaked image that could possibly be this "Pohnpei" zombies map?

New patch out (on ps4 for me), nuketown and nuketown personalisation pack free to everyone now.

New patch out (on ps4 for me), nuketown and nuketown personalisation pack free to everyone now.

On Xbox One also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Would they not just fix the matchmaking? Can't queue to join a game, getting errors when joining a friends lobby, crashing out. Rediculous stuff for a game that's out this long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Rumors of the mp40 coming soon as well on reddit.

More stuff for people to buy cod points for and the cycle will continue . Sigh

CptMackey wrote: »

NO!! NO!!! NO MORE BLACK MARKET WEAPONS..... COME WITH THE DLC!!!!

Anyone thats played after the patch earlier, is nuketown in the normal rotation now?

Anyone thats played after the patch earlier, is nuketown in the normal rotation now?

It is for me.

• Advertisement

lol The dab. That'll drive some people bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lionzy147

Ya new weapons that u have to pay for..ya that's great news..

I got 3 liquid diviniums in my zombie game I just did? (without the daily challenge!) Have they raised the maximum liquid diviniums in a game?

lol The dab. That'll drive some people bonkers.

Yeah here's one already here!

Just had a look offline and indeed I do have the new Nuketown map (new to me). I'm assuming from what's been said then that it'll just be in rotation. Between this and Combine my poor controller will take some abuse when I finally get back to playing Bops after I'm done with The Division.

• Advertisement

Just had a look offline and indeed I do have the new Nuketown map (new to me). I'm assuming from what's been said then that it'll just be in rotation. Between this and Combine my poor controller will take some abuse when I finally get back to playing Bops after I'm done with The Division.
    I havent seen it come up once yet, ive only played maybe 5 games but it was a new lobby each time and it didnt come up in the voting. Theres definitely a nuketown 24/7 playlist though for the next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

CptMackey wrote: »

This s**t drives me crazy...... I don't mind paying for skins or if I want to run around the place in a scary clown outfit that's cosmetic. But getting peeps to buy guns which affect the game balance is just not right.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Now they will say you can earn these by getting black market credits but I've being playing this regularly (a good few hours every week) and I have yet to get the m1 Garand or the crow bar etc nothing so that's BS

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

You can see why Activision and treyarch put these new weapons in the black market, they must be making a fortune from them. I think they should have put all the new weapons as individual items to buy in the black market, say like 100 cryptokeys or 100 cod points per weapon. That way you can grind to earn them, or pay for cod points to get the one you want. Leave the skins and camos in the supply drops as they are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭CptMackey

More ways to get people to part with their money.

Very annoying really. If people didn't buy the points it wouldn't happen and it might not be random

• Advertisement

I haven't bought any COD points, so they're not getting any money off me!

Watching a guy on twitch opening supply drops, has spent $500 so far tonight and has only got the baseball bat out of the new weapons. Crazy the lengths some people will go

Now I know why I never played nuketown playlist. It's a clusterf*ck of a map. Liked in previous ones but not this one. Don't understand why people like it so much

Now I know why I never played nuketown playlist. It's a clusterf*ck of a map. Liked in previous ones but not this one. Don't understand why people like it so much

Yeah, I loved Nuketown 2025 and just liked Nuketown (Black Ops I) but I hate Nuk3town.

Worst map in the game by a long way

Worst map in the game by a long way

I may hate it but sorry Exodus is the worst in my opinion by far!

Give me exodus over nuketown anyday

Give me exodus over nuketown anyday

Nuketown then rise for my most hated maps.

Mine

1. Exodus
    2. Metro
    3. Aquarium
    4. Nuk3town
    5. Rise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

i hate

Metro
    Nuketown
    exodus
    redwood

• Advertisement

akelly02 wrote: »
    i hate

Metro
    Nuketown
    exodus
    redwood

I have mixed views with Redwood, it depends on the mood I am in really. Am I the only one who hates Hunted (at #6)? I know literally everybody loves it but I don't

stronghold and havoc, bascially only dislike maps i dont do well on. if i do well on a map no matter how crap it looks or is designed i automatically look forward to playing it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I have mixed views with Redwood, it depends on the mood I am in really. Am I the only one who hates Hunted (at #6)? I know literally everybody loves it but I don't

i kept getting thrown into hunted last night.i was tired and hungry and played **** i literally got killed 25 times in one game of TD...so its on my hate list now!!!

IvoryTower wrote: »
    stronghold and havoc, bascially only dislike maps i dont do well on. if i do well on a map no matter how crap it looks or is designed i automatically look forward to playing it

Not me. My best map at playing is Aquarium and I despise that map :pac:. That map includes my most kills in one match with 33 kills.

do you guys run and gun/have a routine you follow/or camp?

I try to have a routine for each map, then if it's not working out i'll run and gun.

do you guys run and gun/have a routine you follow/or camp?

I try to have a routine for each map, then if it's not working out i'll run and gun.

No never. I always change :pac:.

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Not me. My best map at playing is Aquarium and I despise that map :pac:. That map includes my most kills in one match with 33 kills.

One of my best maps for FFA is aquarium. Not mad on it for Dom though.

Redwood is ok if in a party but on my own not mad about it. I'l pretty much play any map except Rise and now Nuketown.

Don't really have set strategy for each map/game type. depends on mood, party, completing challenges etc.

I've never played ffa, never appeals to me in fps

One of my best maps for FFA is aquarium. Not mad on it for Dom though.

Redwood is ok if in a party but on my own not mad about it. I'l pretty much play any map except Rise and now Nuketown.

Don't really have set strategy for each map/game type. depends on mood, party, completing challenges etc.

Oh don't get me started on Domination on Aquarium, Jesus Christ :mad::pac:, B is so hard to get with all the head glitches around you. I think in all my playings of BO3 so far, I have gotten B in Aquarium only twice. My opinions on every map:

Combine - 10/10, man how could you hate on this?
    Stronghold - 4/10, meh.... sniper paradise and I hate snipers. This map forces me to use a sniper.
    Hunted - 2/10, this map always gets me... I just hate it
    Redwood - 5/10, mixed views!
    Exodus - 1/10, second worst map of all time that I HAVE PLAYED. BS of a map, though not as close as Tran**** from BO2 zombies :pac:
    Havoc - 7/10, I actually like. Don't know why so many don't like it.
    Fringe - 8/10, used to be 10/10 but now getting crap for me but still beast of a map.
    Breach - 8/10, I've always loved this map. It's the second best one I am at playing after Aquarium (Havoc is 3rd believe it or not).
    Metro - 2/10, Express may have been one of my favourites from BO2 but this is like a sequel to a movie, BS.
    Aquarium - 2/10, though I am good at playing this map. No way is it a map I like.
    Infection - 4/10, like Stronghold!!
    Evac - 5/10, like Redwood!!
    Skyjacked - 6/10, nothing much to say about it.
    Splash - 10/10, my favourite map ever!!! Why isn't it a real water park ffs.
    Gauntlet - 8/10, I love this mix of little maps into one.
    Rise - 3/10, I don't actually know what makes me dislike this piece of ****.
    Nuk3town - 2/10, man do I even need to explain?

• Advertisement

I've never played ffa, never appeals to me in fps

Only started playing it after simply_red posted his nuked out gameplay and really starting to like it now. default gametype if playing with idiots in objective modes and starting to rage. At least I can only blame myself in ffa :D . K/d is just over 2 in HC ffa at the moment and is only 1.31 in the game overall.

Advertisement