Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2015 Black Ops 3 | News and Rumours!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Agreed its a horrible map, people love it because of its size, its chaotic and easy to pick up a lot of kills per game, but it doesnt suit this game, the movement is too fast for such a small area.
    Fringe is my favourite map in the game on the other hand:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,674 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Simply Red wrote: »
    Agreed its a horrible map, people love it because of its size, its chaotic and easy to pick up a lot of kills per game, but it doesnt suit this game, the movement is too fast for such a small area.
    Fringe is my favourite map in the game on the other hand:pac:

I don't think Nuketown is a horrible map. In fact, I adore the aesthetic of it in BO3 - especially seeing the cutscene of showing the winners circle. However, Nuk3town is a horrible map and I hate in BO3 for the way it plays - in contrast to most maps that as long as the aesthetic is nice, I don't care - this I do! :cool: Despite my love for Nuk3town of its colour, it has just too horrible play to be considered part of BO3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Love Nuketown in all it's versions, but it does not go well with certain game types, I like it for FFA/Kill Confirmed/TDM/Uplink, Hardpoint and Search and destroy, really don't like playing it on Domination as B Flag is a blood bath to many campers picking you off on it from the Windows!

Love Nuketown in all it's versions, but it does not go well with certain game types, I like it for FFA/Kill Confirmed/TDM/Uplink, Hardpoint and Search and destroy, really don't like playing it on Domination as B Flag is a blood bath to many campers picking you off on it from the Windows!

The B Flag is literally bad in every map :pac:, especially Aquarium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Anybody else get kicked from party chat in middle of game on ps4 cant keep a party going now?

heroics wrote: »
    Anybody else get kicked from party chat in middle of game on ps4 cant keep a party going now?
    Wasn't on last night but one of the lads I play with was telling me this was happening to them the whole night

And it's hardly "double cryptokeys" to be honest. I still get 4 per game.

sryanbruen wrote: »
    And it's hardly "double cryptokeys" to be honest. I still get 4 per game.

Not a clue how many I've been getting. havent looked in awhile just ignoring them until I see what else they add and then open the lot.

• Advertisement

Not a clue how many I've been getting. havent looked in awhile just ignoring them until I see what else they add and then open the lot.

I have 9 right now. Guess what? I still haven't gotten a new weapon yet!!!

I have 9 right now. Guess what? I still haven't gotten a new weapon yet!!!

Think I have about 700 saved up :) I got the HG40 and one of the knives before I started saving them up.

Actually opened a 30 cryptokey care package last night and got the HG-40 happy days!

Saw this over on reddit, not sure how legit it is but anyway, someone went through the pc files after the patch last night and found some new stuff including the famas, new melee weapons, weapon bribes, master prestige awards. Might be worth saving cryptos from over the weekend incase this stuff drops next tuesday like they did last time round.

Full list - http://pastebin.com/X6EFbvps

Saw this over on reddit, not sure how legit it is but anyway, someone went through the pc files after the patch last night and found some new stuff including the famas, new melee weapons, weapon bribes, master prestige awards. Might be worth saving cryptos from over the weekend incase this stuff drops next tuesday like they did last time round.

Full list - http://pastebin.com/X6EFbvps

I saw a rumor on reddit about the weapon bribes all right. thats why I was saving the cryptos. Hopefully its true

Out of the rewards for season pass owners, I got the MX Garand and the new sniper the RSA Interdiction.

• Advertisement

I got an axe, looks like we will be able to do contracts to get these special care packages one says
    Win 75 matches, but not live yet, just says coming soon!

I got the new launcher. The l4 siege. It's useless. That and a load of camos etc I'll never use

Beautiful

IMG_5590.jpg

Lucky b*stard . I got the L4 Siege. Its useless. 2 shots to kill a UAV and unless you get a direct impact its 2 shots to kill someone in Core without Flack Jacket.

Double XP and weapons XP between now and Friday if you play in party's!

https://twitter.com/treyarch/status/729783503425044481

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Double XP and weapons XP between now and Friday if you play in party's!

https://twitter.com/treyarch/status/729783503425044481

If anyone on Xbox One needs someone to party up with I'll be on tomorrow during the day up until about 5pm

x43r0 vii

Just hopped on for a couple of games before training. Worst lobbies ever. Joined 7 games in a row all of them impossible to win. Finally get a game on fringe from the start.

O my god. My team was a bunch of. Window lickers and rock eaters. Flipped spawns and near the A spawn one of my team mates was knifing the car!! Nobody had a capture and were running away from B. Had to turn ps off before I put my fist through it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I stay away from objective games unless I'm in a squad, not worth the frustration

There is a new option called Goups in under your friends tab in game it allows you to create a group or join groups, I think this basically clans!

Seen some youtubers suggest that the new famas might be overpowered, cant say that same thing myself after using it for a bit. Its decent up to mid range but after that the recoil makes it very hard to manage, even with the grip. Only time i'd use it would be in hardcore modes on bigger maps, theres definitely 4-5 assault rifles id choose over it in core

Seen some youtubers suggest that the new famas might be overpowered, cant say that same thing myself after using it for a bit. Its decent up to mid range but after that the recoil makes it very hard to manage, even with the grip. Only time i'd use it would be in hardcore modes on bigger maps, theres definitely 4-5 assault rifles id choose over it in core

It is OP! I always get killed by it....

It is OP! I always get killed by it....
    The gun was only released 4 days ago, so i'd imagine the percentage of people that have it is tiny, so cant see how you're always getting killed by it. Have you used it yourself even? I've played about 20 games with it and cant see how anyone would call it op compared to the other assault rifles on offer

The gun was only released 4 days ago, so i'd imagine the percentage of people that have it is tiny, so cant see how you're always getting killed by it. Have you used it yourself even? I've played about 20 games with it and cant see how anyone would call it op compared to the other assault rifles on offer

Every two matches I have played has at least a person who has the FFAR. Yes, I did use it (on my brother's PS4 - because he got it for the weapon bribe).

The only time its useful is when you come up against a person using another assault rifle at close to medium range. Any smg will beat it up close, and the m8, man-o-war, sheiva or xr2 would smoke it at long ranges. Thats not op in my books

The only time its useful is when you come up against a person using another assault rifle at close to medium range. Any smg will beat it up close, and the m8, man-o-war, sheiva or xr2 would smoke it at long ranges. Thats not op in my books

I didn't want it anyways. I want the HG-40 and the Slash N Burn.

• Advertisement

There's no multiplayer maps that I would like to have now because we have all the ones I want. I can't think of any other ideas of maps that they could do for DLC 3.

There's no multiplayer maps that I would like to have now because we have all the ones I want. I can't think of any other ideas of maps that they could do for DLC 3.

Hmm Firing Range/Studio Grind Slums and Raid spring to mind for DLC 3 and 4, surely they will give us at least two of those, then again that WAW Hanoi remake in the last DLC couldn't have been classed as a fan favourite so you wouldn't know what they will remake for the final 2 DLC packs!

Hmm Firing Range/Studio Grind Slums and Raid spring to mind for DLC 3 and 4, surely they will give us at least two of those, then again that WAW Hanoi remake in the last DLC couldn't have been classed as a fan favourite so you wouldn't know what they will remake for the final 2 DLC packs!

Yeah I said Firing Range / Studio for DLC 2 but since then, I dropped that idea. For me, Combine is Raid.

There is a new option called Goups in under your friends tab in game it allows you to create a group or join groups, I think this basically clans!

I don't have a tab as such. I only have manage party, friends and recent players.

I don't have a tab as such. I only have manage party, friends and recent players.

You on Xbox One? They are testing it at the moment so maybe it's only on PS4.

You on Xbox One? They are testing it at the moment so maybe it's only on PS4.

Yep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Its on xbox one

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Its on xbox one

Yeah they suddenly just appeared on mine now!

Double XP live until Monday just in case anyone didn't know!

• Advertisement

Got the 75 wins contract finished just there, ended up getting the carver from the weapon bribe, and the furys song from one of the 10 x rare supply drops, not too bad but still would like to pick up the hg40

Got the 75 wins contract finished just there, ended up getting the carver from the weapon bribe, and the furys song from one of the 10 x rare supply drops, not too bad but still would like to pick up the hg40

I have been using the HG40 a bit lately. Its not too bad.

Did you find the games were all much harder the last couple of days. Really have to go full try hard to win games/go positive etc.

I have been using the HG40 a bit lately. Its not too bad.

Did you find the games were all much harder the last couple of days. Really have to go full try hard to win games/go positive etc.
    Yeah been getting some very tough lobbies lately, we assumed it was because we were playing more parties with the group 2xp that was on during the week, but they haven't got any easier since that ended.

Also gonna stick this video here incase anyone hasn't seen it, they made some huge changes to the sights in the game

Yeah been getting some very tough lobbies lately, we assumed it was because we were playing more parties with the group 2xp that was on during the week, but they haven't got any easier since that ended.

Also gonna stick this video here incase anyone hasn't seen it, they made some huge changes to the sights in the game

I saw that I've been running the varix on the man of war and on the M8.

Changed from ELO to BOA on the HVK and subs for my rushing classes. Definitely makes a difference

It's crazy the difference it makes, if you stick a varix on the vesper, you can kill across the map with it now. You have to wonder if they meant to make a sight this powerful.

It's crazy the difference it makes, if you stick a varix on the vesper, you can kill across the map with it now. You have to wonder if they meant to make a sight this powerful.

If only I had the FFAR to test it on :( since from the reviews the recoil seems to be the main downside to it

I suppose it makes sense that a sight would help accuracy a little bit but I doubt it was supposed to be that strong. probably get adjusted in next patch. Think drift0r said the varix is like 2 foregrips which is insane. Why would anyone run the FG and a sight when the sight on its own is better.

• Advertisement

I tested the ffar in a custom game, the varix pretty much makes it a laser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

How come so many people have the FFAR? Most lobbies that I join has at least one of them.

Not confirmed, but the general belief is they upped the chances of getting weapons in supply drops when the last patch dropped. I've gotten 2 weapons outta rare supply drops in that time, never been that lucky before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

This is no exaggeration. I'm getting killed by the Marshall more than any other gun. How a secondary can be a one shot kill with the option of dual-wield is completely ridiculous.

This is no exaggeration. I'm getting killed by the Marshall more than any other gun. How a secondary can be a one shot kill with the option of dual-wield is completely ridiculous.

Agree its very hard to counter. I think it is most OP of the DLC weapons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement