Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2015 Black Ops 3 | News and Rumours!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,674 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

heroics wrote: »
    Agree its very hard to counter. I think it is most OP of the DLC weapons.

Same in zombies!!

I've been getting more into Nuk3town lately and beginning to like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I've been getting more into Nuk3town lately and beginning to like it.
    I will always hate that map. Just a spawnkilling campfest. It's just so bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Love nuketown, it's a nice blow out in between the actual levels

Meanwhile, I am really getting a dislike for Redwood in terms of gameplay - not the setting because I adore the setting. It's a great map IMO but I hate the way the gameplay goes.

Finally completed the 75 wins contract and I got the FFAR and the Fury's Song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

Still haven't gotten a proper supply drop gun yet, the only weapon I've gotten so far was the malice and that was from the bribe for season pass owners...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I will always hate that map. Just a spawnkilling campfest. It's just so bad!

I agree.

Please just stop remaking it. I'm sick of it.

haiyna wrote: »
    Still haven't gotten a proper supply drop gun yet, the only weapon I've gotten so far was the malice and that was from the bribe for season pass owners...

Genie mac you have worse luck than me :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

sryanbruen wrote:
    Genie mac you have worse luck than me

Just as I say it....

Got the RSA Interdiction then the L4 Seige back to back!

What you need to know about the arrival of Blackjack, as well as Contracts…

https://community.treyarch.com/t5/Treyarch/Updates-to-the-Black-Market/ba-p/9949795

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

At least the contracts will keep it interesting btw I think this Prestige Master grind to 1000 is a pain in the ass I'd have preferred 10 extra prestiges then this, anyone else feel the same?

I got the Shadowclaw finally! And the Banshii and the Carver.

I got a total of 6 new weapons yesterday!

Carver, Banshii, NX Shadowclaw, Marshal-16, Rift E9 and the Wrench.

I got 5 of them from #PayToWin but after I did all the duplicates and the cod points themselves and when I got 30 cryptokeys, my supply drop was a decal, camo and the Wrench! I couldn't believe I got the Wrench :pac::pac:.

In case nobody noticed here, we will be getting a poster / trailer today on DLC 3. They leaked on their Twitter yesterday a teaser of the new zombies map and one of the new multiplayer maps which looks like a Raid remake!

Zombies trailer just dropped! It is already my favourite map ever. The PPSH has returned and so has the MG42!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcGTLwiy4uE

Here's the DLC 3 poster

Empire is the Raid remake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Zombies trailer just dropped! It is already my favourite map ever. The PPSH has returned and so has the MG42!

Only six years after everybody in the world wanted them to.

Only six years after everybody in the world wanted them to.

Let's just hope they didn't nerf it!

Berzerk looks like Downhill from BO2 and Cryogen looks like Vertigo from BO2 - also Spire.

Ok Gorod Krovi is not my favourite zombie map but it is a good map. I like Cryogen and Empire from multiplayer.

Ok Fracture in Multiplayer is my new favourite game mode in it! It is epic and so fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Ok Fracture in Multiplayer is my new favourite game mode in it! It is epic and so fun!

What's the deal with that. Played it once and was like meh. Is it a cross between kill confirmed and headquarters?

• Advertisement

What's the deal with that. Played it once and was like meh. Is it a cross between kill confirmed and headquarters?

I thought it was a cross between Kill Confirmed and Hardpoint (if that's what you meant)? And I love both of these game modes so them combined makes an even better game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Played it a couple of times. Bit meh. Score limit is too low.

Party up collect tags wait until you have a load collected and then all jump on the point together. Needs to be 100 score to win. Tbh in blops3 I've gone back to tdm/ffa as without a party any obj mode just leads to me wanting to break something and I'm afraid I'll punch my new monitor

Played it a couple of times. Bit meh. Score limit is too low.

Party up collect tags wait until you have a load collected and then all jump on the point together. Needs to be 100 score to win. Tbh in blops3 I've gone back to tdm/ffa as without a party any obj mode just leads to me wanting to break something and I'm afraid I'll punch my new monitor

I don't need any party to do an objective game... and I think the score is perfect. I like fast paced gameplay (though not Nuk3town on BO3).

I like fast paced but also the meta that comes from predicting and manipulating
    Spawns to win the game mode. I don't have great k/d (1.35) because I will capture the point/flag/tag if it means winning game but having neg k/d.

I rush all the time realistically I need to slow my game down sometimes and be more patient, just hate playing slow/campy. I just can't stand playing obj games with team mates that don't under stand spawns don't capture objectives and flip spawns continuously. I want to win not keep getting shot in the back.

My try hard tdm class in kuda silenced with ghost hard wired dead silence and blast suppressor then run away from my team mates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭CptMackey

The score in fracture needs to be 200 . Games end savage fast. My new go to gun is the man of war . It's a beast in core.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

CptMackey wrote: »
    My new go to gun is the man of war . It's a beast in core.

It's my preference for camping around B-flag in Domination games. Stick a silencer, Rapid fire, fast mags and quickdraw on it and you become a massive pain in the hole to the other team. You're number of defends will skyrocket, handy for doing challenges/contracts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

What is the DLC 2 maps like lads?

Have been away from the game for months and have the 1st DLC which wasnt too bad. Is the second one worth buying?

akelly02 wrote: »

Have been away from the game for months and have the 1st DLC which wasnt too bad. Is the second one worth buying?

Personally I didn't like any of the DLC 2 maps enough that I have not even downloaded DLC3 even though I have the season pass.

Wish they had the option to uninstall the DLC is you didn't want it rather than having to uninstall and reinstall the whole game. Probably afraid to do this as they know most people would uninstall them :)

I didn't like dlc 2. I only really liked Rift but you might like it. Dlc 3 is lovely. The zombies map is so awesome and the Raid remake is exactly like the original. Rumble gives me that feel of the Bo2 map, Encore. Berserk is a nice map whilst Cryogen is crazy but I still like it.

I didn't like dlc 2. I only really liked Rift but you might like it. Dlc 3 is lovely. The zombies is map so awesome and the Raid remake is exactly like the original. Rumble gives me that feel of the Bo2 map, Encore. Berserk is a nice map whilst Cryogen is crazy but I still like it.

oh there has been 2?? ive missed a lot so!!

oh there has been 2?? ive missed a lot so!!

DLC 2 (Eclipse) came out in April :pac: and DLC 3 (Descent) came out Tuesday last week (12 July).

DLC 2 (Eclipse) came out in April :pac: and DLC 3 (Descent) came out Tuesday last week (12 July).

both of these can be bought in the ps store yea?

im gone so bad after taking a few months off its unbelievable, not that i was any good to begin with!

both of these can be bought in the ps store yea?

im gone so bad after taking a few months off its unbelievable, not that i was any good to begin with!

Yeah. I have to wait 'til August 11th god dammit for Descent to make it onto my console, XBOX ONE. If you're wondering how I got to play Descent then and know what the maps are like, my brother has a PS4 and that's why. So here are my ratings on each DLC and map

Awakening (7/10)
    Splash: 10/10
    Skyjacked: 10/10
    Rise: 3/10
    Gauntlet: 6/10
    Der Eisendrache: 10/10

Eclipse (5/10)
    Rift: 8/10 (Reminded me of Rise and Shadows of Evil)
    Knockout: 6/10 (Reminded me of Castle from WaW)
    Spire: 6/10 (Very original map, though some parts of it look similar to Terminal)
    Verge: 1/10 (Remake of Bonzai... I hate this map)
    Zetsubou No Shima: 2/10 (Second worst zombies map... it is soooo boring and tedious)

Descent (7/10)
    Cryogen: 5/10 (Meh map... it gets insane pretty fast. Especially in the middle)
    Empire: 10/10 (Raid remake and it's perfect)
    Rumble: 6/10 (Literally Encore from BO2 and I kind of like it)
    Berzerk: 7/10 (I like it.... quite different)
    Gorod Krovi: 7/10 (Not a bad zombies map at all)

Personally I didn't like any of the DLC 2 maps enough that I have not even downloaded DLC3 even though I have the season pass.

Wish they had the option to uninstall the DLC is you didn't want it rather than having to uninstall and reinstall the whole game. Probably afraid to do this as they know most people would uninstall them :)

I thought I was the only one who found DLC 2 not that good!

Yeah. I have to wait 'til August 11th god dammit for Descent to make it onto my console, XBOX ONE. If you're wondering how I got to play Descent then and know what the maps are like, my brother has a PS4 and that's why. So here are my ratings on each DLC and map

Awakening (7/10)
    Splash: 10/10
    Skyjacked: 10/10
    Rise: 3/10
    Gauntlet: 6/10
    Der Eisendrache: 10/10

Eclipse (5/10)
    Rift: 8/10 (Reminded me of Rise and Shadows of Evil)
    Knockout: 6/10 (Reminded me of Castle from WaW)
    Spire: 6/10 (Very original map, though some parts of it look similar to Terminal)
    Verge: 1/10 (Remake of Bonzai... I hate this map)
    Zetsubou No Shima: 2/10 (Second worst zombies map... it is soooo boring and tedious)

Descent (7/10)
    Cryogen: 5/10 (Meh map... it gets insane pretty fast. Especially in the middle)
    Empire: 10/10 (Raid remake and it's perfect)
    Rumble: 6/10 (Literally Encore from BO2 and I kind of like it)
    Berzerk: 7/10 (I like it.... quite different)
    Gorod Krovi: 7/10 (Not a bad zombies map at all)

Thanks a million for the detailed response!

so i take it not every game is Combine anymore?
    Still love that map though!!

• Advertisement

Thanks a million for the detailed response!

so i take it not every game is Combine anymore?
    Still love that map though!!

Not every person votes for Combine nowadays like sometimes Skyjacked wins Combine or Empire wins over it. Combine is my second favourite map after Splash though.

Not every person votes for Combine nowadays like sometimes Skyjacked wins Combine or Empire wins over it. Combine is my second favourite map after Splash though.

different strokes for different folks. Rise rift and splash make up my least favourite maps

Breach, Fringe, infection and Hunted are probably my favourite maps.

Of awakening and eclipse only maps I stay in if selected are skyjacked (not as good as hijacked) and spire.

Don't play zombies so cant comment on them

different strokes for different folks. Rise rift and splash make up my least favourite maps

Breach, Fringe, infection and Hunted are probably my favourite maps.

Of awakening and eclipse only maps I stay in if selected are skyjacked (not as good as hijacked) and spire.

Don't play zombies so cant comment on them

I hate Infection and Rise. Hunted I really have mix feelings for. Rift and Splash I love. Breach and Fringe I like.

Yes bro. The Vesper is now one of my least favourite weapons thanks to the upper recoil and fire rate they did. If only we had Deadshot Daiquiri from zombies then it'd be better :rolleyes:. The Vesper was my favourite before the update.

Now I hate how OP the Vesper is, #BanTheVesper.

What's your deadliest weapon?

Mine

1. Kuda - 1,073 kills
    2. Vesper - 973 kills
    3. KN-44 - 220 kills

Right now Weevil is rising with 98 kills currently

I have improved dramatically since this post :pac:.

Could DLC 4 be an all-zombies pack or we get an extra DLC but zombies only?

A poster was leaked today on the PS4 store with the 4 original zombie characters (Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolai) on the front of it and it says it is called Salvation. We already know the map name is going to be called Revelations. I'm so confused.

No remakes of zombie maps but holy ****, this is some trailer. Maxis is the SHADOW MAN!! I KNEW IT. Plus STANDOFF in Black Ops 2 Multiplayer has been remade!

Official Revelations trailer out now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Official Revelations trailer out now.

More interested in the multiplayer maps which they haven't shown us any clips of them, then again they are probably holiday off until the COD XP event this weekend!

• Advertisement

More interested in the multiplayer maps which they haven't shown us any clips of them, then again they are probably holiday off until the COD XP event this weekend!

Well multiplayer is very boring for me (you have the right to have your opinion, so I'm not arguing with yours, just stating mine) and zombies is my thing. I don't like the looks of any multiplayer map besides Outlaw (STANDOFF REMAKE).

Advertisement