Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2015 Black Ops 3 | News and Rumours!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

srumball wrote: »
    I emailed simplygams to ask them about delivery to Ireland for launch. I will let you know what they reply with

Reply from Simplygames

"Thank you for your email,

We can confirm that all pre-order items are shipped out to reach UK based customers by the release date. As Dublin is not classed as the UK Royal Mail advise delivery is on average 3-8 working days, we cannot guarantee that your order will be with you on the release date."

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Reply from Simplygames

We can confirm that all pre-order items are shipped out to reach UK based customers by the release date. As Dublin is not classed as the UK Royal Mail advise delivery is on average 3-8 working days, we cannot guarantee that your order will be with you on the release date."

Yep that makes sense.
    If you use your Parcel Motel UK address then it will dispatch and be with Parcel Motel/Nightline couriers within 24 hours, then PM/Nightline typical take a day or just over to deliver around Ireland. Going by my experience. Apparently PM/Nightline is faster than using normal mail.

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    Yep that makes sense.
    If you use your Parcel Motel UK address then it will dispatch and be with Parcel Motel/Nightline couriers within 24 hours, then PM/Nightline typical take a day or just over to deliver around Ireland. Going by my experience. Apparently PM/Nightline is faster than using normal mail.

Emailed them and they let me change to parcel motel address, sound bunch

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bladeserver

Just did the same now. will await their reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Did my order on simply games. To get a Thursday arrival when should I be expecting dispatch? Monday?

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Did my order on simply games. To get a Thursday arrival when should I be expecting dispatch? Monday?

To what address? Uk Parcel motel or Irish?

All sorted. They changed the address and waived the delivery fee which in turn covers the parcel motel. Cheers

Apparently most retailers are being told to keep strict on the release.
    I'm guessing best case would be dispatches Monday for a Thursday delivery.

To what address? Uk Parcel motel or Irish?

PMUK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

I just checked again and when I selected auto download it came up that download would start 1st Novermber. Pre ordered from PSN. At least it should be downloaded by the 6th :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 acemaster

Can't wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Late last night I checked my PSN order for the digital deluxe version and it was asking what I wanted to play first Zombies or Multiplayer so i selected MP it ten downloaded Nuketown and The Giant zombie map also downloaded a bonus zombie mode theme. The time is getting close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭brady12

anyone order from simply games and transaction show up yet on account statement ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Late last night I checked my PSN order for the digital deluxe version and it was asking what I wanted to play first Zombies or Multiplayer so i selected MP it ten downloaded Nuketown and The Giant zombie map also downloaded a bonus zombie mode theme. The time is getting close!

Is the main game downloading for you? Mine says it won't download til the 5th :( As seems the case for most in EU/AUS regions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

SgtBob wrote: »
    Is the main game downloading for you? Mine says it won't download til the 5th :( As seems the case for most in EU/AUS regions.

No it's weird it gave me the option of what I wanted to play first Zombies or MP I picked MP thinking it would kick off downloading in the background, but no, the 5th for me as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

Just preordered Black Ops 3 and the season pass for the PS4. Haven't bought Ghosts or AW as I was really let down from what I saw after playing BO2 which I really enjoyed.

I really want them to deliver this year and something inside me is telling me that they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

I'm of the same opinion as yourself. Preordered yesterday but more in hope that it is going to be good rather than expectation. Finished playing AW after about 3 months cos it was just muck. I'm one of those who wishes for a return to ACTUAL modern warfare and not this fancy futuristic stuff. See how this one goes i guess

No dispatch yet from Simply Games yet

No dispatch yet from Simply Games yet

Nope, not yet. Maybe later this evening

• Advertisement

Nope, not yet. Maybe later this evening

Hopefully otherwise we won't be getting it on Thursday I presume?

Hopefully otherwise we won't be getting it on Thursday I presume?

Are you getting it to Parcel Motel in Antrim?

It looks like the publisher has placed a UK wide shipping restriction on the game release so they may all be only dispatching from Thursday onwards... May just cancel my order and hope Tesco/Smyths/Argos have a decent price for it..

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    It looks like the publisher has placed a UK wide shipping restriction on the game release so they may all be only dispatching from Thursday onwards... May just cancel my order and hope Tesco/Smyths/Argos have a decent price for it..

Where did you hear that? I emailed Simply games to ask them when they are sending them out. If it doesn't leave by tomorrow I may cancel also

Where did you hear that? I emailed Simply games to ask them when they are sending them out. If it doesn't leave by tomorrow I may cancel also

From someone on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackops3/comments/3r7a8l/for_anyone_in_the_uk_expecting_to_get_it_early/

Just did the same!

• Advertisement

I may cancel mine too in that case and just do digital

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

What's the best price people have found this going for? (PS4)

Just did the same!

We can confirm that your order will be shipped out to reach you by the release date.

Kindest Regards

SimplyGames Customer Service
    Email: customer-services@simplygames.com
    Web: www.simplygames.com"

Very helpful

I got the same mail just now!!! To cancel or not to cancel!!!

Hey mean at parcel motel by release date not st the PM box

• Advertisement

I'm of the same opinion as yourself. Preordered yesterday but more in hope that it is going to be good rather than expectation. Finished playing AW after about 3 months cos it was just muck. I'm one of those who wishes for a return to ACTUAL modern warfare and not this fancy futuristic stuff. See how this one goes i guess

I'm probably one of the few who doesn't mind if it's future, modern or past because I really enjoyed Black Ops 2 even though that was relatively futuristic.

Hey mean at parcel motel by release date not st the PM box

I would imagine they do mean the Parcel Motel address, which means it would be delivered on Saturday to your parcel motel depot.

Unless they know the parcel motel address and that it is most likely going to Republic and the send them tomorrow. It is only 8 hours from Simply games to Antrim so delivery to PM should take 1 day....

Yup, I am going to cancel I think. Just going to buy the digital pack.

People in the Uncharted thread were saying they got the Nathan Drake collection within 2 days of being sent by simply games, so hold off until tomorrow!

Am I the only one who preordered from Gamestop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

First CoD that I have no interest in since World at War and that was only because I was tired of the setting back then. The DLC set-up of Advanced Warfare left a poor taste in my mouth – I bought the first two DLC pack but not the second two and now I can’t find a game at all because you either have to have all of the DLC installed or none of it. Halo 5, the Taken King and Battlefront will be enough for me this year I reckon.

First CoD that I have no interest in since World at War and that was only because I was tired of the setting back then. The DLC set-up of Advanced Warfare left a poor taste in my mouth – I bought the first two DLC pack but not the second two and now I can’t find a game at all because you either have to have all of the DLC installed or none of it. Halo 5, the Taken King and Battlefront will be enough for me this year I reckon.

Luckily I didn't get AW so I'm fairly neutral going into this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

My copy from the PSN store just started downloading. So looks like the preload issue has been fixed. Thank god, I might actually be able to play on Friday after work now. :)

Still has not shipped from Simply Games....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I've pre-ordered from GreenManGaming. Not sure when they'll send out the Steam Key.
    Looking forward to this now, first CoD since BLOPS 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I think ye are mad ordering from a place in England. Supervalue will have it for 50e

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I think ye are mad ordering from a place in England. Supervalue will have it for 50e

Will they though? I called my local last week and they said they didnt know

Seems like a lot of people including myself are coming to this from Black Ops 2 and not Advanced Warfare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

haiyna wrote: »
    Seems like a lot of people including myself are coming to this from Black Ops 2 and not Advanced Warfare.

Yep me too - Been playing black ops 2 for years now

I did try out Ghosts & Advanced Warfare but quickly realised they were steaming piles of sh!te and went back to BLOPS2

Just cancelled my order and done the pre-order online again.

Would the Supervalu price usually be nationwide?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Couldn't see if this was answered already - is Nuketown a Game.co.uk exclusive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Couldn't see if this was answered already - is Nuketown a Game.co.uk exclusive?
    No, as long as you get an early edition of the game it should include nuketown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Will they though? I called my local last week and they said they didnt know

I don't actually know but they had ghosts and aw. They had fifa 16 aswel last on release

Advertisement