Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New email account for re-regs?

Options
  • 07-04-2015 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭

This isn't really feedback, but I didn't know where to ask (and maybe you won't want to say anyway).

Do re-regs need to set up a new email address for each account they make? I'd guess that they do, as I imagine boards wouldn't accept more than one account from one email address.

But if i am right, that baffles me - going to all that hassle to make one or two inflammatory posts that will certainly get them banned immediately.

I just ask as there is a thread in AH that is infested with them (or, I suspect, one).
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You'd be amazed at the lengths some arseholes go to to either piss people off or try to get attention.

Yes, they need to create a new email in order to do so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement