Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

I went normal, no Parcel Motel near me. TGC is quickly becoming my go to source for games.

75 squid, how on earth are they still in business....? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Only 43 notes? Not bad is it. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Received my GreenManGaming code just now. Pre-order key with all the extra stuff for €37.50. My (augmented) body is ready!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,004 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Maybe worth mentioning it's €29.44 over at CDKeys (need to like them on Facebook for the extra 5% off)

Comes with Intruder pack, Enforcer pack and Classic pack

That said, GMG's copy seems to come with more bundled in

I find myself getting quite pumped for this! Odd since I forgot about it until a week or two ago. Practicing my Adam Jensen mumble-growl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Maybe worth mentioning it's €29.44 over at CDKeys (need to like them on Facebook for the extra 5% off)

Comes with Intruder pack, Enforcer pack and Classic pack

That said, GMG's copy seems to come with more bundled in

Just bought the GMG offer with season pass. Was 25E Euro cheaper than Steam.

I completely forgot about this game until i saw this thread today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,999 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

My copy arrived at my parcel motel so will pick it up in the morning. Gotta love the gamecollection for their fast deliveries.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

The contents of the season pass:

Two new story missions: “System Rift” and “A Criminal Past”
    The “Assault” and “Tactical” packs, which include various weapons and items
    4 Praxis Kits
    5 “Booster Packs” and 20 “Chipsets” for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach
    5000 Credits

All yours for only €30!
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/deus-ex-mankind-divided-season-pass-1562987

Rip-off.

That's the same price as the two Witcher 3 DLCs, which are stand alone games in their own right.

• Advertisement

sheep? wrote: »
    Rip-off.

That's the same price as the two Witcher 3 DLCs, which are stand alone games in their own right.

They can F right off with that, the DLC from HR was great this is gouging in it's purest form or is it?????

That can't be it surely ? I'm not buying thats a 30 quid season pass. Sounds like a bunch of pre-order bonuses exclusive to game.

Being fair (and now having no booze one me), we have no indication as to the scope of the two missions. They could be huge.

I mean, if the DLC was announced as just those two missions for €30, I'm sure my reaction would be something along the lines of:

"Okay, interesting...Let's wait for more info about the breath and scope of these missions."

Instead, the gun packs, praxis kits and extra credits make it look a little cheap.

So, I'll rescind my 'rip-off' comment until we hear more about the DLC. Whatever about people's view on The Missing Link, it was a hefty enough piece of DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Fine, ordered. I wasn't sure about Deus Ex HR at all in 2011, but I took a stab on it and it was fantastic.

To anybody that got the day one edition today , the content won't be available until Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Rip-off.

Would be clever for a company to do a "remaster" as part of a season pass (Human Revolution for example) but giving value only seems to be rare in season passes as CD Projekt Reds generosity seems an anomaly.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. I hope that they don't cave in for CP2077.

I'm just imagining a yoof paying 75 in Gamestop, and then 30 on top of that for the season pass. Yikes.

Eoin McLovin, how's it playing? I did normal mail, so I'd imagine I'll have it tomorrow. It'll probably take until Tuesday just for the update to d/l for me. :pac:

Yeah, it's unfortunate. I hope that they don't cave in for CP2077.

I'm just imagining a yoof paying 75 in Gamestop, and then 30 on top of that for the season pass. Yikes.

Eoin McLovin, how's it playing? I did normal mail, so I'd imagine I'll have it tomorrow. It'll probably take until Tuesday just for the update to d/l for me. :pac:

haven't started it yet, have the update downloaded so will probably play it soon. Will let you know how it plays

To anybody that got the day one edition today , the content won't be available until Tuesday.

My day one content works now. Downloaded it this morning. Just trophies won't unlock as they are not uploaded on the PSN servers yet.

My day one content works now. Downloaded it this morning. Just trophies won't unlock as they are not uploaded on the PSN servers yet.

did you register the game on square enix

Just after playing the prologue level which includes tutorials. Before you start the game there is also option to view 12 minute video recapping human revolution. You can also use human revolution control layout over mankind divided one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Just after playing the prologue level which includes tutorials. Before you start the game there is also option to view 12 minute video recapping human revolution. You can also use human revolution control layout over mankind divided one.

What is the difference in the controls schemes?

What is the difference in the controls schemes?

Here are the differences
    Action
    Mankind divided
    Human revolution
    Iron sight.

L2
    R3
    Sprint
    Triangle
    L1
    Crouch
    R3
    L3
    Enter cover
    L3
    L2
    Inventory wheel
    R3(hold)
    Triangle
    Aug wheel
    L3 (hold)
    NA
    Augmentation
    L1
    NA

Human Revolution is actually L2 to sprint, L1 to enter cover. Was playing it yesterday to refresh.

Human Revolution is actually L2 to sprint, L1 to enter cover. Was playing it yesterday to refresh.

Well that's what is down as the human revolution control scheme in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Arrived today from TGC at my home address, very excited.

Just gotta slave through 8 hours of work incredibly distracted now!

Arrived today from TGC at my home address, very excited.

Just gotta slave through 8 hours of work incredibly distracted now!

You're in for a treat. Started it yesterday and have only done the prologue mission but have spent good number of hours doing the side missions in the hub area. Was doing one mission where I tried to go in stealthily but in the end went in guns blazing through the front door as I couldn't find a safe way in.. It wasn't until everybody was dead that I found another way into the building right behind a ladder I used to get up to the window ledge :o . Breach is cool as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Assume its midnight unlock on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Assume its midnight unlock on Steam.

Dunno, but it's marked as one day 5 hours on steam, so tomorrow afternoon according to that

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

Received this on Saturday. Poured the most of the weekend into wandering around doing some side quests.
    May have found a bug where a character can't be found where they're supposed to be already though which is a little annoying.

• Advertisement

KeithTS wrote: »
    Received this on Saturday. Poured the most of the weekend into wandering around doing some side quests.
    May have found a bug where a character can't be found where they're supposed to be already though which is a little annoying.

Which side mission? I've few of them nearly done just need to return to first area

Advertisement