Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rival construction/ nuhaus

Options
  • 07-04-2015 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi just wondering if anybody has used rival construction/ nuhaus. We are planning on doing some home renovations and considering using them but would like to see if anybody has sny feedback in them. Please pm me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

By PM only thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Pygmie

I am also interested in reading reviews on Rival/Nuhaus, and also Plantech and Franic if anyone has experience with these. Looking to get an extension done. Please PM.
    Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

Me also

would appreciate any feedback good/bad/indifferent on Nuhaus & Rival construction

PM please

many thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Archaeoliz

Me too! Would also be interested in reviews of Rival/Nuhaus.

Again, please could I have a PM (or any of the above if you wouldn't mind sharing some of the feedback you've received via PM?)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bdrcm

I'll be tendering for an extension in the next few months. Would really appreciate any feedback too. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 seveclo

Hi

I am also looking for some genuine feedback on Rival construction, nuhaus and Franic by PM if anyone has used them recently. Have tender documents ready to go for house extension and looking for some feedback before sending them out.

Thnks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 canofcarlsberg

Hi
    Has anyone information about this building partnership. ......have made initial contact and need refs.
    I am planning a rear single storey open plan extension coming in just under required size for planning. It will need structural support as I am planning on knocking internal supporting walls.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Never heard of them myself.
    Where do they do most of their work?

Can they give you a list of previous projects that you can check in on?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lovehathi

Plantech is the Rival's architect people , Plantech design Rival build but its not compulsory to get Rivals to build , Nuhaus never heard of them. I had my drawing done from plantech.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: I have merged these threads. No need for a new one. As before/above, any experiences (good, bad or indifferent) by PM please.

• Advertisement

DOCARCH wrote: »
    Mod Note: I have merged these threads. No need for a new one. As before/above, any experiences (good, bad or indifferent) by PM please.

erm.....why was this thread moved?
    I am not looking for a price / cost but feedback about a particular company/ builder.
    The reason I started a new thread is that there is very little feedback on previous posts and I am hoping for some feedback.

Construction and planning seems to be the right forum.......can you move my thread back please?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

The reason I started a new thread is that there is very little feedback on previous posts and I am hoping for some feedback.

That's because feedback on individual companies is not allowed...so...a new thread was not needed. Have a read of the forum charter.

That's because feedback on individual companies is not allowed...so...a new thread was not needed. Have a read of the forum charter.

Construction and planning seems to be the right forum.......can you move my thread back please?

I am not looking for a cost or price.......just info .......if it has to come by pm so be it but the forum you moved my thread to is not the one I want my post to be in as this forum is for pricing!!!

The purpose of the Construction & Planning forum is to discuss construction and planning issues...not companies (or to request PMs in relation to same).

The reason I moved your thread in here, is there are already a number of other threads in this sub-forum on the same topic/company, so, this is where it will remain.

The purpose of the Construction & Planning forum is to discuss construction and planning issues...not companies (or to request PMs in relation to same).

The reason I moved your thread in here, is there are already a number of other threads in this sub-forum on the same topic/company, so, this is where it will remain.

Hi

I do not agree with you......can you escalate to your supervisor please.....

point to note: within 2 minutes of placing message on Construction & Planning a reply was received and a second 20 minutes later....since you moved it to Prices/costs there has been nothing.

please move post back to its original location.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Thread closed, if you want to question a mods direction do so by PM, if you want to report a post use the report function, and before you do so please read the forum charter - start with sections 2,3 & 4. thankshttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055036302

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement