Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SmackDown spoilers 10/04/2015

• 08-04-2015 4:47am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭

* JoJo from NXT is doing ring announcing. She gets a pop after an intro from Jerry Lawler.

* Tonight's match with Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus and Bad News Barrett has been changed to Bryan, Ziggler and Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus, Barrett and Big Show. It will be the main event. Bryan started off in the ring talking about what happened last Thursday night. He was interrupted by Sheamus and Barrett but Ziggler made the save. Big Show attacks Ziggler and then Reigns makes the save. That sets up the six-man for later. It was said that Reigns got the biggest pop but Bryan was very close.

* The New Day comes out with a mic and they get booed. "New Day sucks" chants start up when Big E takes the mic. WWE Tag Team Champions Cesaro and Tyson Kidd come out with Natalya to somewhat of a pop. They get the win in a good tag match. The heat for The New Day is definitely there now.

* Curtis Axel comes out to a good reaction for Axelmania. Neville is out next to a big pop and the NXT chants start up. Neville gets the with Red Arrow and was over.

* Backstage segment with Natalya, Alicia Fox and Cameron to set up a match. Alicia disrespected Natalya in the locker room and Natalya is upset.

* Natalya defeated Alicia Fox with Cameron as special referee. Natalya beat down Fox for disrespecting her earlier. Cameron laid them both out after the match.

* Bray Wyatt vs. Erick Rowan is next. The arena lit up as Wyatt made his entrance. He cut a promo but got the "what?" treatment from a lot of the crowd at one point. Wyatt won what was said to be a good physical match but Wyatt won easily.

* The Miz comes out for Miz TV with Summer Rae. Damien Sandow interrupts and gets a pop after faking a handshake. Sandow looks to apologize to Miz but ends up knocking Miz down and then out of the ring. He grabs Summer and kisses her to a big pop. She seems to enjoy it and the fans definitely did.

* Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler defeated Big Show, Sheamus and Bad News Barrett. The heel controlled most of the match until Reigns got the big tag. The crowd went nuts after Reigns came in. The babyfaces got the upperhand and cleared the ring. Reigns hit a spear on Barrett for the pin.

Bryan/Ziggler vs Sheamus/Barrett that was announced on Raw was changed to Bryan/Ziggler/Reigns vs Sheamus/Barrett/Big Show. WWE being WWE.

Happy Summer Rae got the storyline she has been pitching for forever.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Ridley

rovert wrote: »
    Happy Summer Rae got the storyline she has been pitching for forever.

Roman Reigns vs. Big Show? :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Doesnt look too bad to be honest, and at least it's not Big Show in a singles match. Wyatt needs a proper feud at this point

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I feel a little sorry for Rowan at this stage. He always was the lesser of the Wyatt Family members, but he's gotten pretty much nothing since the split.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Both Harper and Rowan's whole gimmick was based around being Wyatt Family members. Splitting them off made no sense and they've had very little do since. Having a cult leader gimmick without any followers is a bit pointless as well.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

It sucks for them alright, but it has meant that guys like Sandow and Ziggler dont have to job as much anymore, hopefully Rowan and Harper will get their turn from Creative's limited capabilities later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Reigns is over now he is feuding with Show again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I hope every week on Raw they announce Bryan and Dolph vs Sheamus and Barrett, and every week on Smackdown it ends up turning into something else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Smackdown was a Smackdown.

New Day are suddenly interesting after turning heel.

Neville looked really good in his squash match but I wonder where he will land on the WWE roster depth chart. Justin Gabriel once was doing the stuff Neville was doing and Justin had a better look.

The acting between Miz and Summer Rae wouldn't encourage you to watch them act in a film.

Interested as to where Bray Wyatt's character is heading and what his next feud is.

The main event was pretty enjoyable and probably the only thing you need to see. If you read into these things Daniel Bryan came out last for the six man not Roman Reigns. Not a new criticism but Roman needs more than two dozen or so strikes and a spear when making a hot tag or comeback. Heel Sheamus remains one of my favourite things currently in Wrestling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I would have liked to have seen Barrett, Big Show & Sheamus get the win, but wasn't surprised when they lost either. I have really been enjoying the Sheamus heel turn so far. The highlight of which came at the show here on Thursday when he laid out Devitt and Neville. I expect my prediction made in January of him winning the Intercontinental Championship in 2015 to come true. Hopefully anyway. It's what his character needed for ages (to turn, that is). Has anyone considered the possibility that Bray Wyatt might be addressing Sting? It's just that the stuff with The Undertaker, those vignettes went on for ages and left people guessing as to who it was he was actually referring to in them. So perhaps they're going to just have him do those for the next while. Or maybe Orton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Reigns seems to look more fed up or p!ssed off than any other time when coming through the crowd for the main event.

Also, seeing what they're doing with Nevill and how they're saying things on commentary like how great he is, I'm wondering how long until Big Show or Kane beats him

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Has anyone considered the possibility that Bray Wyatt might be addressing Sting? It's just that the stuff with The Undertaker, those vignettes went on for ages and left people guessing as to who it was he was actually referring to in them. So perhaps they're going to just have him do those for the next while. Or maybe Orton.

Reigns and Big Show are almost being matched up too much and with Reigns getting the better than him. Might be crazy here but I think Reigns is Wyatt's target.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I'd put my savings on us getting Reigns v Wyatt soon, its what most are speculating. Promos should be "interesting"

Neither can afford a loss though, so best of luck booking that.

Advertisement