Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown Eircom Charge to clear

Options
  • 08-04-2015 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    account # is 19120205

I can send you on the UAN/name addresss/do etc on PM. 
    I have not been an Eircom customer for some months and have been receiving an Eircom Bill for e18.45. 
    I originally signed up for Eircom Broadband and TV but due to terrible Service and Support I cancelled these within the first week (in fact I only ever got the BB). 
    I received numerous outdated bills from Eircom with outrageous charges but eventually got these all withdrawn. This is visible in the above numbered bill of -263.54e. 

Can you arrange for Eircom to stop sending me bills and remove the amount it blieves I owe for a service I never received. 

Thanks,
    Bill  

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

You might want to remove/edit any personal account details from that post and just submit them by pm to Eircom reps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Jesper wrote: »
    Hi,
    account # is 19120205

I can send you on the UAN/name addresss/do etc on PM. 
    I have not been an Eircom customer for some months and have been receiving an Eircom Bill for e18.45. 
    I originally signed up for Eircom Broadband and TV but due to terrible Service and Support I cancelled these within the first week (in fact I only ever got the BB). 
    I received numerous outdated bills from Eircom with outrageous charges but eventually got these all withdrawn. This is visible in the above numbered bill of -263.54e. 

Can you arrange for Eircom to stop sending me bills and remove the amount it blieves I owe for a service I never received. 

Thanks,
    Bill  
    Hi Jesper
    we are looking into this now. machalla is correct and you should be careful about putting any account or personal information into public post...
    You can PM me with any further details. We will be back with update as soon as we can.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Jesper

Please see PM.

Advertisement