Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unbelievably poor service

Options
  • 08-04-2015 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

I have been trying to set up sky broadband, that happen to run from your network, i asked this 8 weeks ago and im still internet-less, can you and sky knock your heads to gather and sort your messed up service please, 

i have had 3 engineers out to the flat over a 6 week period , where they have stayed a total of 2 mins, and 20 seconds, basically plug a cable into a wall and tell me its working, this is spoof-tastic garbage from you guys, 

.... My questiuon would be "Why are you guys so totally and utterly useless?"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

sidders wrote: »
    I have been trying to set up sky broadband, that happen to run from your network, i asked this 8 weeks ago and im still internet-less, can you and sky knock your heads to gather and sort your messed up service please, 

i have had 3 engineers out to the flat over a 6 week period , where they have stayed a total of 2 mins, and 20 seconds, basically plug a cable into a wall and tell me its working, this is spoof-tastic garbage from you guys, 

.... My questiuon would be "Why are you guys so totally and utterly useless?"
    Hi sidders

I'm afraid I will be unable to comment or assist with a Sky broadband issue. I understand they use the eircom phone network however we will be unable to access or even view issues reported to eircom wholesale by other providers. The best advice I can offer you is to contact sky for assistance sidders. I'm sorry I can't do more for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement