Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity and gas company price comparisons

Options
  • 08-04-2015 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi folks,

I am looking to switch my electricity provider as my current provider, pre pay power, has turned out to be more expensive than originally anticipated and was hoping to get suggestions on which provider is best/cheapest to switch to, my gas is supplied by Bord Gais or whatever they call themselves now so would I be better getting them to supply my electricity also or which combination of providers for these services would be cheaper to go with

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

David Addison jr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

CHECK BONKERS.IE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch.

For Dual Fuel (electricity + gas) we are currently offering a 13% discount off electricity units and a 9% discount off gas units (direct debit required). We also offer a further 2% discount off units for each fuel if the customer registers for online billing. Details here (€30 switching bonus is included also at the moment).

If you wish to remain as a PAYG customer, our PAYG electricity details are here and our PAYG gas details are here. PAYG customers who switch to Electric Ireland will default initially to bill-paying, but can subsequently change to PAYG.

You can carry out a supplier comparison on Bonkers.ie.

If you decide to switch, do contact your current supplier when you commence it, as you will require a code to deactivate your meter with them.

Do let us know if you require any further assistance. Our Sales team can be contacted on 1850 30 50 90 (telephone lines are open until 8pm Monday to Friday, and until 6pm Saturdays).

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement