Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I cancelled my account, but...

Options
  • 08-04-2015 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I cancelled my account on February the 23rd with eMobile, but it still seems to be active. I expected a final bill for part of March, but my phone still seems to be live. I wrote to mobilecancellations@eircom.ie and followed the instructions. I called the number and the rep said it would be cancelled and it's grand. 

I would also like to unlock my phone as I will be moving to another country shortly.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Hi,

I cancelled my account on February the 23rd with eMobile, but it still seems to be active. I expected a final bill for part of March, but my phone still seems to be live. I wrote to mobilecancellations@eircom.ie and followed the instructions. I called the number and the rep said it would be cancelled and it's grand. 

I would also like to unlock my phone as I will be moving to another country shortly.

Thanks.
    Hi,

I just got off the phone with a rep and was told multiple times that I did not cancel account as there are no notes on the account. Sorry but if your team cannot follow processes then that's your problem to sort, not mine. The rep repeated himself continuously about the same rubbish "no notes on the account" "you didn't cancel your account" "I can take your notice now". It's infuriating to deal with your customer service and procedures, they are so ignorant. Lisen to your customers (or ex customers) and follow their wishes.

The only notes on the account are about an upgrade. Why was my cancellation request not honored?

I want my account cancelled and no more bills to come out. I have already been overcharged.

This is totally unacceptable and disgusting behaviour from Eircom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi,

I just got off the phone with a rep and was told multiple times that I did not cancel account as there are no notes on the account. Sorry but if your team cannot follow processes then that's your problem to sort, not mine. The rep repeated himself continuously about the same rubbish "no notes on the account" "you didn't cancel your account" "I can take your notice now". It's infuriating to deal with your customer service and procedures, they are so ignorant. Lisen to your customers (or ex customers) and follow their wishes.

The only notes on the account are about an upgrade. Why was my cancellation request not honored?

I want my account cancelled and no more bills to come out. I have already been overcharged.

This is totally unacceptable and disgusting behaviour from Eircom...
    Hi Barbara Shrilling Fluoride
    Can you PM me with the details and I will have this investigated for you.
    Tony

Advertisement