Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will i hear about my application

Options
  • 08-04-2015 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

hey, so I applied for the customer champion position and summer position in BOI, I did th onlinee assessments for both but haven't hard anything bck in a while, when will I hear back or has my application been unsuccessful 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

fireflys wrote: »
    hey, so I applied for the customer champion position and summer position in BOI, I did th onlinee assessments for both but haven't hard anything bck in a while, when will I hear back or has my application been unsuccessful 
    Hi fireflys, 

Thanks for your post.

You should have received contact details for SHL when registering. You would need to make contact with them directly as we would not have access to this here.

Best of luck with your application.

Janette

Advertisement