Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offering German Grinds in West Limerick / Limerick area

Options
  • 09-04-2015 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

My name is Anika (32) and i am a German native. After finishing my studies in a German High School for applied science i moved to Ireland in 2003.

Tutoring Experience:
    I was teaching German to the management of a multinational German company here in Ireland.
    Approach to Grinds:
    I want to make sure my students have a the best experience in learning the German language. To do this i use a person- and student centered approach. I will work together with the student and look at their needs. There will be a variety of different materials and sources used in the lessons to keep it interesting and exciting.
    My students will learn to be confident in holding a conversation, writing and reading German.

German can be made fun.

I teach one-to-one, online or in small groups
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement