Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carded

Options
  • 08-04-2015 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Was yellow carded for reporting a post. I informed the poster I had reported said post on thread and received a warning for back seat moderation. The post in question was removed however and the poster was carded later in response to comments made to another poster in the same thread. if this what is considered back seat moderation, grand, but there seems to be little options left If posters can't report a post without getting carded as a result. (Reported in response to a personal attack)
    As the post was removed, my card shows up as occuring in private and with no reason given. This should be rectified. Moderator in question hasn't responded to my pm for clarity, so it feels like poor form in general.

Edit- mobile makes it difficult to post/quote pm but if you need it I will copy and paste

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

Have decided to close my account, apologies for not sticking around to get closure on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement