Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Beer Mile 2015, June 13th

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Ron Gomall

kit3 wrote: »
    Getting too technical for me now :) you have a bit of time to work on it

The honour of being Ireland's first ladies Beer Mile Champion & National record holder for 12 months awaits. Plenty of practice over Christmas...

If there's no entries from Boards, the lads will audition potential entrants in Coppers ...

😜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Ron Gomall wrote: »
    The honour of being Ireland's first ladies Beer Mile Champion & National record holder for 12 months awaits. Plenty of practice over Christmas...

If there's no entries from Boards, the lads will audition potential entrants in Coppers ...

😜

Did meno not win the ladies prize last year?

Oh, sorry, that was at London & he defended his title at last years DCM... the big blouse.

My bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Ron Gomall wrote: »

😜

Think there was a ladies champion the year before last ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

kit3 wrote: »
    Think there was a ladies champion the year before last ??

Yeah we had 2 women competing in the first Beermile but none in the subsequent 2 runnings....

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Ron Gomall

menoscemo wrote: »
    Yeah we had 2 women competing in the first Beermile but none in the subsequent 2 runnings....

Time for a new ladies National champion & an attempt at breaking the ladies record time !

Just checked - ladies rules have changed to same as mens and are 4 beers/ 4 laps (used to be 3 beers)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭eldiva

Two sub 4:50's at the Flotrack Beer Mile Championships. Lewis Kent first and Corey Gallagher second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Noted, provisional date of 2nd of July with a 4th of July (USA USA USA USA) theme.

I've promised myself I'm never running/drinking one of these again but I'll gladly officiate in the following get-up

mr-america.jpg
    Great gives me a few months not to train for my annual race.

Advertisement