Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wings for Life World Run, Dublin - May 3rd 2015

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Dublin was the 3rd toughest course out of the 35 global events according to the organisers!

Blimey! Last year's Wings for Life run in Kerry was one of the toughest marathons I've ever run, certainly after 20k. They seem to like putting the Ireland legs on particularly tough roads.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭wrstan

jcrowbar wrote: »
    The results are up now.

I don't seem to be listed :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

wrstan wrote:
    I don't seem to be listed

At all or not scanned? Contact them with number and hopefully they have you.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭wrstan

Well I only entered on the morning, so my guess is it was related to the issues at registration.

Just seen that there is a blank entry now in my position, so I'm claiming that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

wrstan wrote:
    Just seen that there is a blank entry now in my position, so I'm claiming that

Yes, that's the spirit.
    I registered on Tuesday and didn't get a mail until Thursday so with the massive queue on the day I'd say they are playing catchup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

menoscemo wrote: »
    She won it!

That's fantastic!! Well done cl

Advertisement