Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell AIO 946 printer

Options
  • 09-04-2015 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

hi there.

I have a dell 946 printer that I used to use on a Win 7 dell 64bit laptop. Last week I had to restore the laptop to factory settings. Since then I can't get the printer to work. I lost the installation disc. I've tried downloading vista drivers but when I go to print all jobs stop mid way through and the printer says printing as does the dell printer UI but it doesn't complete the jobs. Any help appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

run windows updates to see if they have a W7 patch for it

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭al-pal

Hi.
    I've ran all updates available.
    Read online that IE 11 causes some issues so uninstalled that update. Have Java updated. Just at my wits end. Have gone through all the options on the compatibility settings from win2000 through xp and vista and server and 7. Still giving up on large jobs. Esp if I try a large photo. Scanner works fine and photocopy works a treat too.

Advertisement