Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Money Back offer from Bet365

• 09-04-2015 10:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭

Email:

All you have to do is place your bets on the Grand National between Thursday 9th April and midday on Saturday 11th April. We will then give you half the stake back for every Each-Way bet that you place, up to a maximum total refund of €125 per customer.

To ensure that your refund is credited as quickly as possible, please only include Grand National bets on your bet slip. Refunds will be credited to your account within 12 hours of bet placement.

To add to the great value, we are also Non-Runner No Bet and paying 1/4 odds for the first FIVE places on the big race.

Not bad.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,429 ✭✭✭CH3OH

went to have a look ,

To qualify for this offer, you must be an existing bet365 account holder and have opened your account before 23:59 on Wednesday 8th April 2015.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Don't have the bet(s) until after 10am on Saturday as they guarantee to be best price against a load of other bookies after 10am for C4 races.
    So if any other bookie goes Top Price any horse, they will match them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Couldn't see any reason why someone wouldn't have an account.
    They have the Best Opening Bonus offer by a mile of any bookmaker, up to €200.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

Also no need to deposit €250 to take full advantage if you have multiple selections, as the e/w part of the stake is refunded almost instantly, e.g. you could deposit €150 and put on 5 x €25 e/w bets and will still be left with a balance of €25 on your account. Good promotion, I increased my usual stakes last year and got lucky on Pineau De Re!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I actually never got an email about this, i inadvertently found out tonight after placing a few bets.

Brilliant offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

They did the same last year and I could not believe they did it again. It is the best offer out there. Fair play to them.

Advertisement