Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VS Fighting 5

• 09-04-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

So I know Hypespotting 4 was just only last weekend but I'll stick this feels-tastic trailer up for VSF 5 anyway.

Date: 8 -9 August

Venue: TBC

Confirmed games;

Ultra Street Fighter 4
    Guilty Gear Xrd
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    Mortal Kombat X

I'm up for going but will wait till I'm finished college up in May before making any plans for this.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll most likely attend, and I'm going to know the f*cking THawk match by then...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Veryyyyyyyyy interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Hmmm colour me interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

So lads, I'm going to make a decision by the end of week whether or not to book flights for Vs Fighting 5. How many Irish folk are likely to attend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,737 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm unlikely :(

• Advertisement

So as far I'm aware, the Irish attendants consisting of myself (better known as Neilo, FTWDK) for Tekken and Guilty Gear, and Cobelcog and Blag for Ultra.

Wish us luck, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

F*ck them up.

So the event was pretty good overall. The cinema set-up worked brilliantly for the games on it (no Tekken or Guilty Gear Grand Finals for it, unfortunately). I'm gonna posting some stuff relating to SFV, TTT2 and GG Xrd in the relative threads, since I played those and have more to talk about. But for the games I watched;

USF4 was won comfortably by Luffy. But the star player was Infexious, most notably for putting Problem X's Viper into losers with Hugo; he was beaten later he losers finals by Problem X when he switched to Seth and started owning him with Sonic Boom and cr. HP.

MK X was won by Madzin (German Sub-Zero player), who shockingly 6-0'd A Foxy Grampa in Grand Finals.

Advertisement