Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazing 12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

greoi wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with sprinting to start off your marathon. The Amazing 12 for me was definitely a life changing experience. I know it sounds corny but it was. I went from a bit of a couch potato who frequented a gym maybe 2weeks a year to being a bit of a gym addicted now. I never really thought much about what I was eating either now I find myself checking labels for sugar content etc. So its not just a quick fix, yeah you get ripped, and really fast but what I learned from doing the program will stick with me for life. And that seems to be the case with most people who have done the A12.

If you sprint to start off your marathon you'll be doing very well to finish a marathon. No offence but you have just said you've only just finished the amazing 12 so you actually don't know if you will stick with it for life. People say they will stick with things all the time, they very rarely do though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,657 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Part of your objection to it is that people aren't "thought how to actually have a healthy and sustainable lifestyle".

But it would appear that they are.

And just because something gets quick results doesn't mean it should be tarred with the 'quick fix' brush.

If you're given as much personal contact over the course of a program AND armed with the knowledge to lead a healthy lifestyle in a sustainable way, then the only person to blame if you go backwards is you.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭cagefactor

Is the program a cut for 12 weeks or is it staged with a bulking phase for a few weeks and then a finish with a calorie deficit ?

If its a 5 day program, one could assume (but could be wrong) its some sort of typical bodybuilding split with HiT. It seems more upper body focused also, I haven't seen any large jumps in squats posted (90kg-105lkg for a max for 12 weeks training is very poor return)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

cagefactor wrote: »
    If its a 5 day program, one could assume (but could be wrong) its some sort of typical bodybuilding split with HiT.
    Based on the A12 sessions in Hanleys log I'd say you area way off the mark. Maybe it varies based on goals and current programming, but what I've seen isn't remotely like a BB split.
    It seems more upper body focused also, I haven't seen any large jumps in squats posted (90kg-105lkg for a max for 12 weeks training is very poor return)
    It's a bit silly to base opinions on the increases made by a single lifter.
    And the fact that bench equalled squat before and after, I'd say there might be an underlying issue with squats.

Part of your objection to it is that people aren't "thought how to actually have a healthy and sustainable lifestyle".

But it would appear that they are.

And just because something gets quick results doesn't mean it should be tarred with the 'quick fix' brush.

If you're given as much personal contact over the course of a program AND armed with the knowledge to lead a healthy lifestyle in a sustainable way, then the only person to blame if you go backwards is you.

The only person to blame if you have an unhealthy lifestyle in the first place is themselves. I'm not knocking the people who run the Amazing 12, it's a goldmine for them and their aim is to make money and I've no problem with that.

I'm giving my opinion though to those people who do want to change their life and change it so that they will sustain those changes long term. For those people I think Amazing12 is a bad investment. For the people who want a quick fix it's a great investment. As I said if you have a wedding or holiday coming up that you want to look great for then do the Amazing12.

Can't believe I said thought instead of taught as well! They are given the information to life a healthy lifestyle but I don't think amazing12 gives them the skills to actually life own. It's like training/learning anything. You can read all about it but you won't actually be good at it until you practice it for a long period of time. This is where I think something like Amazing12 falls down.

Another point - why should it not be tarred with the quick fix brush? I fail to see what is so well, amazing, about amazing12 that it's any different to all the other quick fix techniques that have been used before it?

Another point - why should it not be tarred with the quick fix brush? I fail to see what is so well, amazing, about amazing12 that it's any different to all the other quick fix techniques that have been used before it?

Because it doesnt appear to be just 12 weeks of training and then that's that.A quick fix is X weeks of training with little or no guidance on how to go on from there.

There is teaching guidance on nutrition etc. as well, i.e. being given the tools to carry on afterwards.

Fish for a man for 12 weeks and he'll have fish for 12 weeks. Give him 12 weeks worth of river-side training for 12 weeks, show him the best way to do it, teach him about the best bait etc...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

The nutrition aspect is excellent.

It's far less prescriptive than people probably think, and much more principle based.

There's a VERY strong educational aspect to it.

Because it doesnt appear to be just 12 weeks of training and then that's that.A quick fix is X weeks of training with little or no guidance on how to go on from there.

There is teaching guidance on nutrition etc. as well, i.e. being given the tools to carry on afterwards.

Fish for a man for 12 weeks and he'll have fish for 12 weeks. Give him 12 weeks worth of river-side training for 12 weeks, show him the best way to do it, teach him about the best bait etc...

He'll still give up after about 15 weeks though. The problem with the program for me is the fact it's hands on training for 12 weeks and then zero. That's where the problem is and that's why there will be a high return rate. Which is great though for the instructors as I said.

If people wanted to change their lifestyle they'd be far better off going for a program that has an intense start phase and then tappers down as time goes on. Hanley you're more than welcome to start this, I'll even name it for you - Fabulous15. :)

He'll still give up after about 15 weeks though. The problem with the program for me is the fact it's hands on training for 12 weeks and then zero. That's where the problem is and that's why there will be a high return rate. Which is great though for the instructors as I said.

If people wanted to change their lifestyle they'd be far better off going for a program that has an intense start phase and then tappers down as time goes on.

What makes you think there isn't the option to continue on with the trainer in some capacity?

• Advertisement

Hanley wrote: »
    What makes you think there isn't the option to continue on with the trainer in some capacity?

Oh I know there definitely is going to be that option. Trainers aren't going to say no to more money. But this is where people need to realise that it's not a case of spending €1,500 and then it's job done - lifestyle change complete.

€1,500 is just the initial outlay. For people who want a proper long term lifestyle change it's probably going to cost them more money then that.

He'll still give up after about 15 weeks though. The problem with the program for me is the fact it's hands on training for 12 weeks and then zero. That's where the problem is and that's why there will be a high return rate.

The key element is being armed with the knowledge to look after yoursellf once its over.

Some people respond better to a 12-week program like this. Some people might respond better to 2 sessions a week for 6 months. And some don't respond no matter what's given to them because they don't want it enough to make some lifestyle changes that might not be easy to start with.

The key element is being armed with the knowledge to look after yoursellf once its over.

Some people respond better to a 12-week program like this. Some people might respond better to 2 sessions a week for 6 months. And some don't respond no matter what's given to them because they don't want it enough to make some lifestyle changes that might not be easy to start with.

There are lots of key elements really. My opinion on it is best stated as following

Will a person look far better after undertaking Amazing12? Yes definitely. I'd say they'll get a serious body transformation and a huge boost in self-esteem and confidence.

Will a person have the knowledge to maintain a good, heathly lifestyle? Yes - I'm sure the weightlefting and nutrional advice is excellent.

Will a person have the skills to maintain this healthy lifestyle on their own? No they won't. I don't think Amazing12 does that. It might give the knowledge, but that's different to skills.

Very few people will maintain a long-term healthy lifestyle when they undertake amazing12 in my opinion. I think it's important people be aware of this and be aware that the chance of a person only having to spend €1,500 to turn their lifestyle around forever is very slim. Again this is where people need to decide what they want of out Amazing12 and if the investment is worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Will a person have the skills to maintain this healthy lifestyle on their own? No they won't. I don't think Amazing12 does that. It might give the knowledge, but that's different to skills.

Very few people will maintain a long-term healthy lifestyle when they undertake amazing12 in my opinion. I think it's important people be aware of this and be aware that the chance of a person only having to spend €1,500 to turn their lifestyle around forever is very slim. Again this is where people need to decide what they want of out Amazing12 and if the investment is worth it.

Bit of a generalization there.

From my experience anyone I know who took up a decent 12 weeks long transformation program stuck to a healthy lifestyle afterwards and is still going strong.

Tell me about these skills and how the knowledge to apply the principles of good nutrition doesn't cut it?

Bit of a generalization there.

From my experience anyone I know who took up a decent 12 weeks long transformation program stuck to a healthy lifestyle afterwards and is still going strong.

I think it's just rare and it's more rare without extra investment(even discounting a standard gym membership) for people to achieve a long-term sustainable life style change.

If the people who are considering Amazing12 have tried lots of other diets/programs before and had zero success then they're unlikely to have any success with another short-term program.

• Advertisement

You're adding a lot of criteria to your generalisation there

Tell me about these skills and how the knowledge to apply the principles of good nutrition doesn't cut it?

Most of people are incapable of implementing these skills once left to their own devices. A change in lifestyle involves a huge pattern change in behaviour which is very very difficult to develop over a short period of time.

All you have to do is look at everything else in life to realise this. New Years Resolutions, new hobbies, new ideas etc etc. People do a brilliant job at first and then it nearly always goes to **** in a short time. That's because people have develop the skills to maintain this changes.

Realistically the stuff Amazing12 teaches you can be found on the interest for free in a with a good bit of research and self-discipline. But most people are too lazy and lack the self-discipline to do this - I know I do. Self-discipline on this scale is very difficult to be taught over 12 weeks. Esepcially when you're not really teaching someone to be self-disciplined as well.

Most of people are incapable of implementing these skills once left to their own devices. A change in lifestyle involves a huge pattern change in behaviour which is very very difficult to develop over a short period of time.

All you have to do is look at everything else in life to realise this. New Years Resolutions, new hobbies, new ideas etc etc. People do a brilliant job at first and then it nearly always goes to **** in a short time. That's because people have develop the skills to maintain this changes.

Realistically the stuff Amazing12 teaches you can be found on the interest for free in a with a good bit of research and self-discipline. But most people are too lazy and lack the self-discipline to do this - I know I do. Self-discipline on this scale is very difficult to be taught over 12 weeks. Esepcially when you're not really teaching someone to be self-disciplined as well.

How do you teach someone the skill of self discipline?

How do you teach someone the skill of self discipline?

By slowly implementing small changes in their life.

By slowly implementing small changes in their life.

That's not a one-size-fits-all approach though. Plenty of people don't respond to that.

Ultimately, the program does exactly what it says on the tin. You get in great shape with plenty of contact with the trainer and you finish it armed with the principles of good nutrition.

They will still stand to you if you only have the wherewithal to implement changes slowly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

That's will power, not skillz.
    The basics of fitness and nutrition are easy to find. I don't thil anybody disputes that. And not just the basics, even advantages stuff is there if you are willing to put in the time. I've spent a lot if time over the years self-educating on the subject to a reasonable level, imo at least.

But I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume you can replicate the Amazing12 program with research. How could you?
    I've no doubt the info exists, but without an insight to the program, where do you start assembling it.
    I'd would assume that the qualified trainers that have done the program already had a pretty good understanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭cagefactor

I had a look Hanley's log.

Reads as 4 upper body sessions and 1 lower body.

- Day 1 - Shoulders
    - Day 2 - Chest/Guns
    - Day 3 - Legs/Back
    - Day 4 - Shoulders
    - Day 5 - Chest/Guns

+ HiT conditioning and some steady state cardio. One would assume that the program is 80-90% the same for everyone based on ability.

Nothing revolutionary or "amazing" in anything i seen on the workouts logged. Sessions read as starting with 10-15 minute blocks for compound movements, e.g. Bench Press 6 reps EMOM for 15 minutes followed by standard bodybuilding 5 x 10 for a few movements (dips, incline DB presses).

That's not a one-size-fits-all approach though. Plenty of people don't respond to that.

Ultimately, the program does exactly what it says on the tin. You get in great shape with plenty of contact with the trainer and you finish it armed with the principles of good nutrition.

They will still stand to you if you only have the wherewithal to implement changes slowly.

And plenty of people don't respond to the Amazing12 style approach. What's wrong with pointing that out?

I never said the program doesn't do exactly what it says on the tin. The problem is not everything about the program is listed on the tin.

I agree with the last part. If people have the self-discipline then it's a great program. If they don't then it's a bad investment imo.

Mellor wrote: »
    That's will power, not skillz.

It can take practice to develop will power though. I thus see it as a skill. It's something you can learn in my opinion.

I agree with the last part. If people have the self-discipline then it's a great program. If they don't then it's a bad investment imo.

That's a reflection on the person, not the value of the program.

You don't really practice to develop self discipline. It's a bit like saying you're practising for giving up smoking by making failed attempts the first 15 times. You just get to a point where you realise nto smokign is more important to you than smoking. You didn't give up because you had finally learned the skill to give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 greoi

He'll still give up after about 15 weeks though. The problem with the program for me is the fact it's hands on training for 12 weeks and then zero. That's where the problem is and that's why there will be a high return rate.. :)

who said it's zero after the 12 weeks???

There is 3 options when you finish the 12 weeks. 1:do another 12 weeks 2: do a 3 day maintenance at the gym or 3: a maintainance program is done up for each individual client to do at any gym they like, while still keeping weekly contact with the trainer to track progress. Personally I've picked option 2 purely for work commitments. If I had the time I wouldn't hesitate to do another 12

That's a reflection on the person, not the value of the program.

You don't really practice to develop self discipline. It's a bit like saying you're practising for giving up smoking by making failed attempts the first 15 times. You just get to a point where you realise nto smokign is more important to you than smoking. You didn't give up because you had finally learned the skill to give up.

It's a reflection on the value of the program to a person. If a person wants a long-term life style change I wouldn't recommend investing €1,500 into Amazing12. If a person wants to achieve great results in the short-term I would recommend Amazing12.

I'm happy to admit I could have phrased that better and saying you can't practise self-discipline could is a poor way to phrase what I mean.

I think it's better to say that you can practice to be self-disciplined in a certain area or to do a certain task. For example if a person wants to stretch every day then they can practice to reach the target of stretching daily. Maybe that isn't learning the art of self-discipline but ultimately if the goal is to stretch every day then I think it's easier to achieve that result my implementing a long-term process rather than waking up one day and aiming to stretch every day for the next X months.

I don't think it's a case you either have self-discipline or you don't. People can be disciplined at some things, and terrible ill-disciplined at other things. What you can do it practise to be disciplined at certain things if you want to be.

greoi wrote: »
    who said it's zero after the 12 weeks???

There is 3 options when you finish the 12 weeks. 1:do another 12 weeks 2: do a 3 day maintenance at the gym or 3: a maintainance program is done up for each individual client to do at any gym they like, while still keeping weekly contact with the trainer to track progress. Personally I've picked option 2 purely for work commitments. If I had the time I wouldn't hesitate to do another 12

As I said before people should realise that once you invest €1,500 then you'll probably next to invest more after that to maintain what you have achieved. Not everyone will have the money to invest €1,500 every 12 weeks.

It's a reflection on the value of the program to a person. If a person wants a long-term life style change I wouldn't recommend investing €1,500 into Amazing12. If a person wants to achieve great results in the short-term I would recommend Amazing12.

I'm happy to admit I could have phrased that better and saying you can't practise self-discipline could is a poor way to phrase what I mean.

I think it's better to say that you can practice to be self-disciplined in a certain area or to do a certain task. For example if a person wants to stretch every day then they can practice to reach the target of stretching daily. Maybe that isn't learning the art of self-discipline but ultimately if the goal is to stretch every day then I think it's easier to achieve that result my implementing a long-term process rather than waking up one day and aiming to stretch every day for the next X months.

I don't think it's a case you either have self-discipline or you don't. People can be disciplined at some things, and terrible ill-disciplined at other things. What you can do it practise to be disciplined at certain things if you want to be.

The principles of good training and good nutrition work in the short term and the long term.

If a person wants to introduce those principles slowly or all from the word go, they can.

You don't lose the knowledge that has been taught just because the program is over after 12 weeks.

You can use the knowledge and apply it straight away or slowly. But at least you have the knowledge to apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 greoi

As I said before people should realise that once you invest €1,500 then you'll probably next to invest more after that to maintain what you have achieved. Not everyone will have the money to invest €1,500 every 12 weeks.

Your pretty foolish if you think it costs 1500 to maintain the results of A12. Not anywhere near that. Anyway that's the last I'm gona say.you clearly have issues with this program or programs in general.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Whatever about the results, it's a boatload of cash for the average punter. I know the argument is it's 25 quid a throw over the 12 weeks but a cynic might think it's a bloody handy cash injection for PTs. 10 sign ups is 15 grand after all.

If PT does it in 2/3:1 that's pretty good earning right there.

A C2, few books and 10 sessions with decent trainer seems like a lot in comparison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

It's a reflection on the value of the program to a person. If a person wants a long-term life style change I wouldn't recommend investing €1,500 into Amazing12. .

if said person wants a longterm lifestyke change they wouldnt be trying to achieve it in 12 weeks?
    these sort of programs can provide basic dietary info to some that they will take on board because they paid for it
    youre right there will be plenty who think after the 12 weeks is up think job done

But for lots of people its similar to preseason for football except they pay for it
    for them it can be a great boost to get back on track after years or decades 😉 of neglect or abuse of the body

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

COH wrote: »
    Im open to correction but isnt it 4 sessions a week? For 12 weeks it works out at 31e for small group/private coaching which isnt bad at all really.

Like anything, price is one thing. Value is another.

Sorry guys but I know some gyms / workout zreas in west Dublin, that cahrge about 150 euro, unlimited small group intense classes with ridiculously good results.

Don't be clownish, - Eat right, increase the protein, cut the carbs, be sensible about the fats. Do the intense exercises. Even just fork out for insanity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Sorry guys but I know some gyms / workout zreas in west Dublin, that cahrge about 150 euro, unlimited small group intense classes with ridiculously good results.

Don't be clownish, - Eat right, increase the protein, cut the carbs, be sensible about the fats. Do the intense exercises. Even just fork out for insanity.
    more power to them

the program isnt aimed at them in the same way the work i do isnt aimed at everyone either.

Yup its a big chunk of change but most people will pay that so all the thinking and planning is taken out of it for them and the incentive to turn up 5 times per week is pretty high

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jalalabad

Is the programme only for experienced trainers or can ordinary folk benefit too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

I have to say i find it a bit hard to believe that Hanley paid anyone €1,500 to get in great shape when if you have been on this forum for a decent amount of time you would see him in equally good nick for years. Everyone who does sounds like they love it so i'm not hating it just seems strange unless you have a personal interest in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Is there a list anywhere of where in Dublin it's available? Gyms? PT's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Davei141 wrote: »
    I have to say i find it a bit hard to believe that Hanley paid anyone €1,500 to get in great shape when if you have been on this forum for a decent amount of time you would see him in equally good nick for years. Everyone who does sounds like they love it so i'm not hating it just seems strange unless you have a personal interest in it.

Well if he pays someone €1500 quid then he can say he paid someone €1500 quid even though he's experienced and qualified which in turn makes it easier for him to convince someone to sign up for a program at his gym for a lot less money.

Now I'm less of a cynic, the way I see it is health&fitness is essentially his life and therefore he's willing to spend money pursuing his interest. Spend €3k upgrading on your already decent road bike and people will look at you like you're mentally ill...but if you're pursuing your interest and it's your passion then why not.

Having said all that I think €1500 is a bit much for your average Joe with average Joe goals when you could just read Transforms website, apply what he says and become easy on the eyes when naked. Paying for convenience I guess, like pre-chopped veg.

Davei141 wrote: »

I don't care what you believe tbh.

And you'd never have seen me in that "nick" before.

And it was an exceptionally good way to run into a powerlifting specific 3 month cycle.

But hey, whatever - you have access to all the information too so I assume you're in amazing shape.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Colm Callanan has been going the Amazing 12 in his place in Kinvara.

Here is his fellow hurler James Skehill

11053578_884191678301778_6593792329617186242_n.jpg?oh=58886e3400a842593ca7204f35d4ef0d&oe=563D4373

And another fella

11752038_881987421855537_8589435050303154504_n.jpg?oh=8d28ea1b299f10cb7074500d49dbe1b4&oe=565B96FD

I definitely don't think you can put it towards photography and lighting here. Something works with the A12.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I definitely don't think you can put it towards photography and lighting here. Something works with the A12.

It can be both. They definitely used more angular lighting and warmer colour tones to exaggerate the afters. They're also standing very relaxed in the befores, and tensing up/posing in the afters.

Which is a shame, because a program could be the best thing since sliced bread and you'd never be able to tell with tricks like this, because they're not comparing like with like. They'd be silly not to use these tricks though, given how readily people fall for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yeah I can't deny that they are using some tricks. You couldn't trick that much change unless you are photoshopping though. They didn't seem quite as ripped as Hanley to begin with so it's easier to see the improvements.

In both those cases you can tell the difference by the midsections. Not because of flexed abs or anything but the lines are less rounded and you can see they're considerably leaner.

As an aside, it must have been novel for Skehill to go from training alongside Calllanan once upon a time to being trained by him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Do they also throw in the bottle of tan in for the €1,500 lol.

I don't doubt the success people have been achieving and congrats to them but whoever is selling the program really need to drop the style of before and after shots.

Tricky Lighting, picture editing, relaxed before pics followed by body building poses, no tans in before pic and then golden in after. In some before shots the person is standing back and then in the after they are smack bang in front of the camera.

Genuine before and after shots should really be used. People will respect that and be more enticed to do the program. Before and after shots like these make you question when you should just be looking at them and thinking “looks great, I must consider giving it a go”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

The Amazing 12 is coming to the gym where I train. I was due to talk to the trainer about starting it next week. However after seeing the prices mentioned here there is not a hope of me doing it. No way could I afford 1500 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 legallyblind85

I've signed up for the Amazing 12 in the Forge gym in Cork starting in the new year.

I've managed to lose 2.5 stone since January and to be fair I've put on a little muscle but have hit a major plateau and having seen the results 2 of my friends got, it spurred me on to sign up. Think it'd a great confidence boost too, having struggled with my weight in earlier years.

The €1500 seems steep but if you break it down, it is good value!

I've signed up for the Amazing 12 in the Forge gym in Cork starting in the new year.

I've managed to lose 2.5 stone since January and to be fair I've put on a little muscle but have hit a major plateau and having seen the results 2 of my friends got, it spurred me on to sign up. Think it'd a great confidence boost too, having struggled with my weight in earlier years.

The €1500 seems steep but if you break it down, it is good value!

It really isn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

jive wrote: »
    It really isn't

€1500 for 4x personal training sessions per week for 12 weeks (48 total), working out at <€32/session. The going rate for a good PT is about €60 per session. So, at about half the price, with a tailored meal plan included, I'd say that's pretty serious value for money.

€1500 for 4x personal training sessions per week for 12 weeks (48 total), working out at <€32/session. The going rate for a good PT is about €60 per session. So, at about half the price, with a tailored meal plan included, I'd say that's pretty serious value for money.

It's actually 5x.... so closer to €20/session :)

It's probably the thing people don't account for with A12 - you're training with a PT 5x per week.

Also, as a follow on to earlier posts, my bench press continues to climb and climb. I attribute a lot of that to A12 setting the stage by bringing up lagging muscle groups thanks to the volume cannon.

I wouldn't, to each their own though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement