Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazing 12

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

jive wrote: »
    I wouldn't, to each their own though.
    its pretty useless to debate about products or services that are not aimed at the customer in question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Transform wrote: »
    its pretty useless to debate about products or services that are not aimed at the customer in question.

Ultimately I feel that a 12 week intensive programme is pointless for the vast majority of people who won't break a life time of habit on the back of it, I don't think it matters if I'm the intended customer or not; it is worth what people are willing to pay for it. If the customer in question is someone like Hanley then I can see the benefit, but he's not the target customer because if he were the business would be bollocksed as there isn't a population large enough to sustain it.

I'm not going to post anymore about it because I don't want to be bashing them, it is a good meaning business by all accounts (with the exception of the ridiculous before/after shots).

Ultimately I feel that a 12 week intensive programme is pointless for the vast majority of people who won't break a life time of habit on the back of it, I don't think it matters if I'm the intended customer or not; it is worth what people are willing to pay for it. If the customer in question is someone like Hanley then I can see the benefit, but he's not the target customer because if he were the business would be bollocksed as there isn't a population large enough to sustain it.

I'm not going to post anymore about it because I don't want to be bashing them, it is a good meaning business by all accounts (with the exception of the ridiculous before/after shots).
    absolutely and have to agree with the after pics as clearly lit and tanned helps but hey its a business.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

You find 1 personal trainer every 3 months who wants to take part, and manage to find just one other customer per month and your income is €2,000 per month off it working like 2 hours per day 5 days per week.

Pretty solid business in my books.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Can anyone tell me roughly how much it costs for a personal trainer to use the amazing 12 program, is it a one off payment or a cut deducted from each client?

If I had to guess what was happening id say most clients are border line starving themselves with some non- maintainable diet for so called "aesthetics".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Can anyone tell me roughly how much it costs for a personal trainer to use the amazing 12 program, is it a one off payment or a cut deducted from each client?

If I had to guess what was happening id say most clients are border line starving themselves with some non- maintainable diet for so called "aesthetics".

I could, but I won't. It's a hefty price tag. BUT I'm certain the trainers who invest see ROI. You should just ask the guys who run it how much it costs by emailing them.

The question isn't really "how much?" but "is what it costs, worth it?" and for most it is.

re: the diet protocol I can confirm you're completely wrong and that's not the case at all. hell, there isn't even any kcal prescriptions as part of it. I was uncomfortably full all the time from the first phase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Has anyone done this recently or know anywhere around Dublin that does it and are good?

I've seen it advertised on a couple of pages but it seems to be done in a group class setting as opposed to one on one.

Would you still reach goals if focus is on a group of 8 rather than just one?

The price seems to be the same too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 agamachnic

Hi :) I highly recommend an excellent website podpiwek.kto-to-jest.pl/ with polish and not only beers. It's a ranking of the best and most common beers that we drink in Poland! Check :D

agamachnic wrote: »
    Hi :) I highly recommend an excellent website podpiwek.kto-to-jest.pl/ with polish and not only beers. It's a ranking of the best and most common beers that we drink in Poland! Check :D
    close enough i suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,657 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

agamachnic wrote: »

If there are 12 amazing beers, I might be interested...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 TonkaMan

Ya thinking about doing it.
    Anyone got any more info

Advertisement