Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub/cafe good in maynooth/celbridge

Options
  • 09-04-2015 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Will be around maynooth and celbridge this eve and just thought we'd grab dinner out. Any recommendations for cheap and cheerful food? Has to be kid friendly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Kid friendly in Maynooth but you'll actually enjoy it would have to be Bradys or McMahons pubs on the Main St, Bradys is on the square, McMahons is next door.

Decent pub grub in both, I prefer Brady's my sister prefers McMahons with her kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Chill in the shopping centre in Maynooth is very kid friendly, and decent though not going to blow you away!

http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Restaurant_Review-g315875-d5266973-Reviews-CHILL_Restaurant-Maynooth_County_Kildare.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

I dislike Chill, very kid friendly, but I'd prefer McDonalds to Chill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Couldn't decide when we were in maynooth so we ended up coming home and going to the local pub. Will remember your recommendations next time though.

Advertisement