Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Woman in Gold

• 09-04-2015 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭

Looks interesting, but I can't find a single cinema in Ireland that's showing it, even though it's supposed to be released tomorrow. Not in Omniplex, IMC or Odeon :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,521 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

It's listed on Cineworld.ie and Movies at Swords, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

Went to see this earlier today. Really interesting story and well made. The film is is set in 1998, but a good chunk of it also visits the past through Maria's memories. This explains the story behind the painting and gives a good insight into Vienna during the war.

Helen Mirren is great, and Ryan Reynolds also does a good job. Considering the theme, I kind of half expected the story to drag at times. It kept my attention to the end though. Definitely worth a watch.

Oh and I went to see it in Cineworld, they have a few showings today.

Advertisement