Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscapers - Drogheda area.

Options
  • 09-04-2015 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hey folks, just wondering if anyone has recommendations for a good Landscaper/Gardener in the Drogheda area?

I have a modest enough garden in the town and I just want to get the lawn reseeded and some borders put down, prob with railway sleepers or something like that. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

HappyNoel wrote: »
    Hey folks, just wondering if anyone has recommendations for a good Landscaper/Gardener in the Drogheda area?

I have a modest enough garden in the town and I just want to get the lawn reseeded and some borders put down, prob with railway sleepers or something like that. Thanks.

Do not use old railway sleepers in your garden, they are banned for garden use, the preservative used not exactly the best for your health.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Mylow wrote: »
    Do not use old railway sleepers in your garden, they are banned for garden use, the preservative used not exactly the best for your health.

Thanks for that, can you elaborate?
    Considered them before for raise beds etc, never heard that they might be dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 cilles man

If your still looking for a landscaper in the Drogheda area , I can highly recommend O Neill landscapes from Clogherhead , he done work for me last year and have to say top quality work at a realistic price.Along with that it was a service with a smile, also he has over 25 years experience . As said I can say from experience top service , carrying out quality work .

Advertisement