Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which degree course for computers?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

horgan_p wrote: »
    Book the exam again as fast as you can (I think a month).
    Get back in there and don't let the set back get to you

Thanks. I plan on taking it on my week off in November.

Harsh. I got similar on a CCNP exam, its a real kick in the nuts. Why did you choose to go for the composite exam over the CCENT-CCNA route? I chose that because a exam repeat would only be half the cost.

Em just wanted to get it over and done with. Kick in this balls is what it is. Really disappointed and a massive spanner in the works. Cisco is taking up alot of my college time now, really need to wrap it up.

Well just wanted to update this.

Finally passed Cisco 200-120 CCNA, one of the hardest exams I have ever sat. But I some how managed to get it done !

Guys just another quick question.

With regards getting the CCNA, I am looking to get a Microsoft Centre, doing to mental just something to tip away at while in college.

Which one would be the most beneficial?

Also great support with the thanks on the pass :), Cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

TallGlass wrote: »
    Guys just another quick question.

With regards getting the CCNA, I am looking to get a Microsoft Centre, doing to mental just something to tip away at while in college.

Which one would be the most beneficial?

Also great support with the thanks on the pass :), Cheers !

Depends what you really want to do. For desktop and server support you will need to start off with the MTA exams they are handy enough. When you have them done you could go for the MSCA in Windows server 2012.

• Advertisement
Advertisement