Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand order issue

Options
  • 09-04-2015 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi, i ordered pc parts off them and made the bank transfer last night through BOI 365. I added them as a payee and transferred the full order amount. The funds look to have been debited from my account.

But this afternoon i got a "NO RECEIPT OF PAYMENT" email from HWVS letting me know that the order would be cancelled within 3 days if payment isn't received. I realised i had left out the 'Intended Purpose' code. I had typed 'parts for pc' in the text field not realising they had send me a code to use earlier.

So i replied (using google translate) and told them how i had left that code out and what it was. Should they be able to receive the payment with this code? Or would it be easier to cancel the order and make a new one?

Just a bit worried because the funds seem to have been taken and i don't know where they have gone to..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Bank transfers are slow, itll take a while to even appear at their end.

If the figures are exactly the same they should match it up easily enough. If they havent updated it by 3PM tomorrow I'd call and try and get an english speaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

ED E wrote: »
    Bank transfers are slow, itll take a while to even appear at their end.

If the figures are exactly the same they should match it up easily enough. If they havent updated it by 3PM tomorrow I'd call and try and get an english speaker.

SEPA transfers are cleared within 24 hours as standard. I usually receive the confirmation from HWVS in 1 business day after initiating the transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

Panic over. Just got email saying payment was received today. Quicker response than i expected and in english too which was a nice touch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

I ordered a Dell u2515h monitor off them but it's currently out of stock so its holding up the rest of my order. Status says "delivery date unknown" theyve emailed me about swaping that monitor for a similar priced in-stock one. I had my heart set on that one so i'm prepared to wait a bit a longer.

I'm wonderin is it likely to come back in stock or should i cancel and order from somewhere else? Its €299 on HWVS so i wouldn't wanna go much over that price

Advertisement