Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

painter and decorator

Options
  • 09-04-2015 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,just wonderded if anyone has any recommendations for a painter/decorator in Carlow. Have some painting and wallpapering I need done soon, thks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

1997 wrote: »
    Hi,just wonderded if anyone has any recommendations for a painter/decorator in Carlow. Have some painting and wallpapering I need done soon, thks.

I know someone who had both done by John Nolan recently. He is from rathcrogue & the work was very good. Very tidy work. I'm not related or haven't used him myself, but having seen his work my mam has booked him to do some painting in her house.

Darren ray is local to, don't know of any work he has done so couldn't comment on it.

Moore's painters are very good & experienced but pricey.

Might be worth ringing them all & compare prices. There maybe a waiting time though if they are busy.

You could try the nationalist or the notice board in Tesco for a handyman either, might be able to do the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I've heard good reports about JJB Painting and Decorating.

Advertisement