Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!! DOG WALKER NEEDED - CORK CITY

• 09-04-2015 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone can help if possible...

We've been let down with the dog care next week. Our friends who would normally dog sit have been called away unexpectedly, and we're stuck for a minder/dog walker for a couple of days. Leaving the dog in the garden is not an option.

I've left a message for Creedon's and am waiting for a reply. I'll also call the vet and see if they know of a Garda vetted dog walker.

Meanwhile - does anyone have any suggestions? Please!!!

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eillib

Hello,
    I would be delighted to help in any way I can. pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 RachN0207

I live in the cork city area and would be happy to walk dog and feed it etc if you're still stuck. I love animals and am Garda vetted regularly in relation to my job. PM me if you still need help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Thank you so much for the kind offers of help. Think we've managed to get sorted now. I'll PM you both separately to say 'Thank You'.

Much appreciated! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

That's a new one for me, a Garda vetted dog walker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

aujopimur wrote: »

What do you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

aujopimur wrote: »

It's necessary, pretty much anyone who works with the vulnerable (animals, children and the elderly) have to be Garda vetted. Often there are dog walkers who have access to peoples homes to walk their client's dog(s), you'd kinda want to know that the person who has a key to your home doesn't have a history of doing anything dodgy! :)

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

Advertisement