Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

'Cannot connect to iTunes Store' error

• 10-04-2015 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭RossD12

I have tried almost everything to fix this error but it just won't go away.. I think it all started off when I changed my DNS servers, after that it stopped working. I tried changing it to Google's DNS server but it still wouldn't work, I even reset my network settings but that was no help. I am jailbroken but I'm sure it isn't a tweak that's causing the problem. I've about 10 updates pending but I can't update them because I can't sign in. If you have an solution please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Does it happen on different wifi networks and 3G?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭RossD12

I tried connecting to 3G in my garden but I only got 1 bar and I still got the same error. Next time I'm gone somewhere I'll try to connect to 3G again and see if it works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Have you recently downloaded a torrent? iWorm can stop macs accessing Apple's servers.

Have a look at the fifth post down here:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6586078

Sorry probably should've mentioned that I'm using an iPhone

Well I just connected to a different router, still no luck. I think I might restore it through iTunes if the problem continues

• Advertisement

I'd something similar on my iPad. Went into general settings and into iTunes and app section and just re entered by Apple ID. Worked away grand, good luck

Advertisement