Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Rock

• 10-04-2015 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I know people are gonna get on my case for saying this but holy God all mighty Red rock is givin an all mighty bad name to the guards and justice as a whole I can't be the only one who thinks this!

I know it's only tv

And sorry mods for it being in wrong place just wanted to get potential and maybe serving Gardas view on it

Comments

I agree with you. Been watching it since it started. The Gardai sure as hell dont look good in it.
    On the point of the internal drama between Seargent Brian McGonigle and the female garda (I forget her name).....would that really happen? That she wouldn't be believed? Should she not have her phone on record and tape him every time he threatens her in the cloak room or elsewhere? How come nobody ever walks in on this or sees him??

this may not be your main point but its beginning to bug me a lot that nobody believes her. As if you'd fancy an arrogant pig (excuse pun) like him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭JonathanP

I agree with you. Been watching it since it started. The Gardai sure as hell dont look good in it.
    On the point of the internal drama between Seargent Brian McGonigle and the female garda (I forget her name).....would that really happen? That she wouldn't be believed? Should she not have her phone on record and tape him every time he threatens her in the cloak room or elsewhere? How come nobody ever walks in on this or sees him??

this may not be your main point but its beginning to bug me a lot that nobody believes her. As if you'd fancy an arrogant pig (excuse pun) like him!!

You've hit the nail on the head there it's a roaring disgrace and the likes of podge and that lad with the sunglasses, westlife they call him sure as hell be looking to transfer to another unit, the only good rank and file officer is Adrian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Bring back Single Handed

Anything but this sh*it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭pah

Lads it's awful fooking muck, if it was set in a school the teachers would look bad if it was set in a farm the animals would look bad etc because it is pure sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭JonathanP

pah wrote: »
    Lads it's awful fooking muck, if it was set in a school the teachers would look bad if it was set in a farm the animals would look bad etc because it is pure sh1te

Yea I know but I still watch to see that sarge get his!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

It always amazes me that the likes of RTE can access Garda uniforms for **** shows like this.............They must have the Gardai co-operating with them to some degree....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

carzony wrote: »
    It always amazes me that the likes of RTE can access Garda uniforms for **** shows like this.............They must have the Gardai co-operating with them to some degree....

Awkward moment when you realise Red Rock isn't an RTE show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Awkward moment when you realise it's fictional!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

D Trent wrote: »
    Awkward moment when you realise Red Rock isn't an RTE show
    :o:o:o

Advertisement