Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a Classic Restorer near Waterford

Options
  • 10-04-2015 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all,

I am just outside Waterford and was wondering if anyone knows a good classic restorer in the south east. I have an old VW Type 2 that needs welding and spraying.
    Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
    Niall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭goochy

its not that near to waterford city but auto revival are in grange between dungarvan and youghal

its not that near to waterford city but auto revival are in grange between dungarvan and youghal

• Registered Users Posts: 38 onefortynine

thanks Goochy, I'll try them.

Advertisement