Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 14 Reports

• 10-04-2015 9:33am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Titans @ JAgs

Pretty comfortable game, Jags had 2 FGs all game and scored a garbage time TD

21-13.

Rookie DT Kian Lynch gets 3 sacks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

Saints beat Falcons 17-14

Was closer then I'd like went 7-0 down just couldn't stop there first drive of the game, brees and carpenter lead a drive down field which finished with a 3rd an long (after a sack ) with stills catching in the end zone, there next drive got stopped and I went all out pass inside two minute warning and got to the 14 yard line with 2seconds left and called timeout and took fg, next drive I got going cooks caught in the end zone for td, they got a td just before two mInouye warning so just kept running to burn clock nearly got a td fell short by a yard, keeps a slim playoff chance alive, very tight for wildcards in nav this season,

Advertisement