Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's making a difference?

Options
  • 10-04-2015 9:40am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Metternberger has been middle of the road, ive thrown a lot of stupid ints so its not all on him.

With 19 TDs between Smith and Sankey i cant argue tbh.

Rookie WRs Browning (6 TDs) and Griffin (1 TD) but 5th on the depth chart are doing pretty well, Wright is as dependable as ever but Hunter has been quiet by his standards.

The big player on D for me has been Karl Klug, I've always liked him but he's got 11 sacks and been a beast. Casey is doing ok, but Kian Lynch a rookie DT is really playing well, 5 sacks in total and expect a few more before the end of the season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

All my rookies have been real good!

Tillman running back...unbelievable! Pittman wide receiver makes a lot of clutch passes and my rookie QB fender only failings is me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Daniels has been ok..............

Crabtree as a number 3 receiver is tearing it up. He's just better than most CBs he is up against and the Packers playbook is very geared towards the 2nd and 3rd receiver getting open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Good few I guess carpenter my rookie rb has 1000+ yards now and a good few catches to, my dt Mack has 11 sacks 11tackles for loss and a lot of qb hurries, Dwight freeney for his age is adding in sacks and run stops to, cb burns and Lewis and safety Byrd an vaccro got a lot of intercepts, can't forget Jimmy Graham and Colton 1000 yards and 700 yards receiving

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Nobody is making a difference in Philly

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Retooled secondary is a godsend for Detriot.
    Always liked Major Wright, hard hitting safety, but he's come up with 5 INTs for me and is 2nd on the team with tackles.
    Also the front 4 are working more as a team with the sacks spread among them this season instead of Suh doing all the work.

Only wish i had more human games!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Nobody is making a difference in Philly

Same in Indy.

I would love if we created a new league next season or had some cup comps so that I could play with a team that doesn't have major deficiencies in certain areas.

Advertisement