Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arma 3 End Game PvP Servers

• 10-04-2015 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

GaelLords.com decided to set up some servers for the new Arma 3 official mission called End Game. It's a nice game mode for up to 16 players but can be played with just a handful of players. The mission has three phases (PvE, PvP and CTF) - you can join at any time.

We have 3rd person and 1st person (+ no autospot or crosshair) servers:

http://arma3.swec.se/server/data/206395
    http://arma3.swec.se/server/data/58320

If you want to disable the crippling fatigue then join with Drifter's No Fatigue and CBA addons enabled. Bohemia won't allow people to edit this mission yet so we can't reduce the fatigue or remove weapons that increase fatigue so we had to use this drastic approach.

Tips:
    Press U to join a squad (less chance of friendly fire)
    Press C to deploy the new Marksmen weapon bipods
    Type "#vote restart" at the end of the round to restart the mission (25% of players must do this)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

So, noobish question, how do I find your server in the browser?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

You can try searching for gael or using remote connect or you can type gaellords.com as the address and either 2342 or 2352 as the port for 3rd person or 1st person

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

really good game mode, be good fun with 20 odd people.

Officer at C despawned before I got the intel from him :(

How do you find the audio changes? I found it fairly confusing at first because the sonic crack from the bullets make you think the bullets are coming form the exact opposite direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

How do you find the audio changes? I found it fairly confusing at first because the sonic crack from the bullets make you think the bullets are coming form the exact opposite direction

I actually hate them, i could tell weapon from weapon before now I am asking people is that you fir.....DEAD

Was just on Domination complaining about it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I have the Epoch mode installed and it seems to be conflicting with your server. Do you have a recommended list of mods that should be running?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Laviski

I have the Epoch mode installed and it seems to be conflicting with your server. Do you have a recommended list of mods that should be running?

you can join with absolutely no mods running.

or you can join the latest CBA3 and drifters no fatigue mod.

you can obtain the files if you setup gaellords.com as a repository on arma3 sync tool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Ive got the play with six version of CBA,when joining the server says i dont have the right server key for it. Is the version on there from armaholic?

Never mind,got the armaholic version and all good now:)

EDIT: Actually its not working,this is the bikey im using,keys folder in arma 3 folder is where ive put a copy of it: cba_a3_rc6_hotfix.bikey

Have i got the wrong version?

EDIT2:OK,really have sorted it now:P

Its rc4 and not the latest rc6 thats being used on the server and rc4 is still available from armaholic for anybody that wants to join. On the CBA page,at the bottom,is a link to a previous version.

EoinHef wrote: »

Its rc4 and not the latest rc6 thats being used on the server and rc4 is still available from armaholic for anybody that wants to join. On the CBA page,at the bottom,is a link to a previous version.

Hi, RC4 and RC6 should be supported but I'll double check. You don't actually need CBA, it's just required for the no fatigue mod if you want to use that. Thanks for trying out the server, everyone's playing GTA V these days though but we'll be back on soon I'd say

EDIT: There was a hotfix version of RC6 a few days ago so I'll update the keys on the server. Thanks for the heads up and we should get a game together sometime, could be fun and the server usually fills up once a few people join

Tip: The links I posted in the first post show the keys supported on the server so if they ever change you can check there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Tip: The links I posted in the first post show the keys supported on the server so if they ever change you can check there

Cool,i ended up seeing it on the server variables tab from the server link on the gaellords main page.

No one on tonight,ill definitely join yous some night when i see the server busy. I reckon that mission could be fun

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'll check this out over the weekend.

Might even get that new DLC. I like to keep sniper rifles close by, for close encounters...what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Maximilian wrote: »
    I'll check this out over the weekend.

Might even get that new DLC. I like to keep sniper rifles close by, for close encounters...what?

Me too. quick scoped. May have a look see, only played this on dev branch And even as a wip it was kinda fun.

Advertisement